Thr Hour: part 2

Your hands moved fast. As you signed, a short sword appeared on the branch in front of you. After a few more hand movements, your lips parted to speak.

"Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique!" You shouted firmly as flames ignited onto the short sword in front of you. The flames were scorching and immediately caught the tree branch ablaze. You knew weren't able to make contact with the enemy with your fists, but your sword sure could.

Knowing where your enemy would be just as he decided, you threw your sword strait at him. He dodged it, and it just barely grazed his shoulder. Before he could form another thought for retaliation, your plan came to fruition. The shadow clone you had secretly conjured next to Kakashi leaped out. It caught the flaming blade mid air, and sent if flying back into the enemy shinobi's direction. The short sword plunged into his back, strait into his heart. Blood spat from his lips as he cursed aloud.

You saw the light in his eyes fade out, and as they went white, some of the trees around you dissolved. The feeling in your legs returned and you carefully made your way back to the ground. Leaves flew through the air as the genjutsu that trapped your mind faded away.

Immediately darting to where you left Kakashi, he wasn't there. A distance away, you could hear fighting in the now thinning forest. You ran towards it cautiously, keeping an eye out for your grey haired love. 

Approaching the action, you saw Kakashi was still fighting Poizin. His death and Kakashi's bite weren't real. A wave of relief rushed across you for a second. You then wondered for a moment though, how you were unable to notice the now defeated Shinobi had you in genjutsu, even after touching him and reading his mind. A blind spot and a question you were going to make sure made it to Sarutobi Sensei to ask. Though you were capable at using genjutsu offensively, were weak at detecting it unlike Kakashi, and this was a reminder that your training was far from over.

Kakashi was tiring. His chakra was depleting trying to keep up with Poizins rapid and unpredictable movements. However, the confidence you gained from winning the last battle cheered you on silently from within. Your turn to try out your own genjutsu. It was one you had read about in Kurenai's books and watched her use with your Sharingan, but never attempted yourself as it required a lot of chakra and advanced skill. You knew the forest would be the perfect place to try, and this situation was the perfect opportunity.

Hand signing as you continued forward, you shouted out your next technique.

"Demon Illusion: Tree Binding Death!"