A Lone Kunoichi

You watch him leave the village. Kakashi Hatake, a new member of the Anbu Black Ops, is going on yet another mission.
You let out a melancholy sigh while he drifts out of vision.

"Gotta get ready for class." You think to yourself as you begin to stand.

You make your way home to change into your training gear. Your signature fish net fitted body suit and a long, satin, black dress with its sides slit up to the top of your thighs slipped over top of them. As you get ready to walk out the door, you slip on your Low rise ninja boots, and buckle up the pouch attached to your belt that sits at your waist to place your ninja tools in. You were known amongst the young girls in your class as a fashionable Kunoichi, but you weren't exactly a popular student. Girls only admired you from afar, while you sat alone in the front of the room, and quietly did your work with little interruption.

You were excited for class today. It was the day you'd be assigned to a team. A chance for friendship, something you've never had, but always wanted. Maybe now you wouldn't be alone.

You're sitting at your desk now, as the instructor of the academy comes inside the class. He informs you all that they are going to begin calling names and assigning handfuls into teams based on their natural or acquired skills and weaknesses. Excitement takes over and you can't help but smile and be hopeful.

Time passes but your name is yet to be called.... You wait in anticipation. Eventually, everyone is In a group except you.

"Everyone head to class 'H' with your new teams to be assigned your new teachers." Ordered the instructor, as you sat in complete disappointment.

"Still...Alone..." You thought to yourself, while you fought the tears rising in your eyes.

___ End Of Chapter One: A Lone Kunoichi __