The Forbidden Jutsu

Days had passed since the Hokage announced to you that you'd be learning a forbidden Jutsu. He put you through difficult trials and trainings the last 48 hours. Most of the time you were focused and precise, just as a shinobi should be. Occasionally though, thoughts and worry over Kakashi would flood into your mind. Your leader noticed you weren't fully focused when you should be.

"My dear." The lord began to speak. "There is no need to worry about your friend."

"Huh?" You mumbled.

"I have kept Kakashi within the village. He is training some of the B rank Ninja until further notice. He's safe here." His voice was calm and you could sense the honesty in it.

"Yes sir, thank you." You gave him a soft smile in return. He nodded, and his eyes returned back to being focused.

"Now that you've cleared your mind, let's see what you've got!" He chanted loudly, firing up your eagerness to grow.

Hours later you were panting. Sweat was dripping from your arms and down to your fingers. Your sensitivity to your environment allowed you to feel every drop of sweat hit the floor. Every heart beat from the Hokage pulsed through the pads of your feet. Your senses were stronger than ever.

"You're ready." He sat down with his arms and legs crossed. "Come."

You moved closer, doing your best to catch your breath. Your body plopped into sitting position to match is. He remained quiet and still for a few moments, allowing you to regain your composure and chakra.

"The forbidden Justu you will be learning today is a Hiden Jutsu. I am the creator and the only who can perform this Jutsu. Even Orochimaru does not know of it." He raises his head so that his eyes met yours. "I will entrust this Jutsu to you if you swear to only use it to aid the village, or to save the life of one of our own. You must ensure that no enemy ninja are aware that you know this Jutsu, or they will most definitely end your life at all costs. If Orochimaru finds out, he will try to extract it from you and use it for evil."

He continued informing you on the regulations of learning this Jutsu. You listened closely but the anticipation of knowing the Jutsu was killing you. You were excited and nervous inside, but calm and cool on the outside.

"The Jutsu is called: Dokushin Jutsu. It is the act of reading ones mind through physical touch."

Your stomach caught butterflies. Reading someone's mind? You didn't question why it was a forbidden Jutsu. It removes the highest form of privacy from anyone you touch. You're palms grew sweaty, could you handle this kind of responsibility? Would you only use it for the good of the leaf village? Or for personal gain?