Recovery pt.3

Kakashi came at morning just like he said, and made breakfast too. He told you about recent events in Anbu, and filled you in on the few events going on in the village this week.

"Today's actually a really nice day out." He remarks. "Maybe I'll take a walk soon."

"Could I join you?" You ask him. "I'm not supposed to train but I think a walk would be fine."

You give a soft pleading smile and Kakashi seems unable to refuse. A short while later we're off on our way.

We walk through the village, making it to every corner, and eventually we end up at the villages cemetery. Kakashi' expression isn't his usual, and you start to wonder what's on his mind. Perhaps he's missing someone.

You both make it to a spot with two plaques near one another, and Kakashi stops.

"You go on ahead." He mutters.

You respect his wishes and wait for him up the road. A little while later he meets you and apologizes for the wait, and you both make it back to your place.

Once there you have something to drink and You ask him about the cemetery.

"Do you go often Kakashi? To the cemetery."

"Every day." He answers "it makes me feel less alone."

You didn't expect such an open answer. "K-Kakash.."

"Well, another day down, I'll see you again tomorrow. I'm gonna get to sleep early tonight. See ya." He says hastily and goes before you can say anything back.