An Angel (filler)

Once you had finished getting ready, you and Kakashi made your way out of the base. You still didn't know what kakashi's plans were, and why he brought you along.

"So what are we gonna do for two hours?" You asked.

Kakashi didn't answer right away, but after a short pause he responded.

"We're going for a walk." He spoke without turning to you.

You got annoyed at first and wanted to reject the idea, but you decided to just do it anyway without making a fit. He led you past the village's garden and past the market, and all the way to the entrance of the village.

"We're leaving the village?" You asked him.

"No. This is my favorite spot to read, so we're stopping here." He answered.

You shot him a fiery look.
"YOU BROUGHT ME ALL THE WAY HERE TO WATCH YOU READ?" You yelled.

"Be quiet can't you see I'm reading?" He snarled back.

You rolled your eyes and started to walk back to where you both came from.

"I just wanted some company, sorry." Kakashi said quietly.

You froze in your tracks. Were you inconsiderate? Maybe he didn't bring you here to waste your time. Maybe he really did just want some company....

You turned back around and plopped down next to him.

"You could have just said that." You said trying to sound annoyed.

"I did." Replied Kakashi in a smart tone.
He shot you a smirk. You knew he was trying to be a smart ass but... You couldn't help but admire him. He was so handsome even when he was being one. Your face started feeling a little warm from embarrassment, so You decided to look at the clouds.

There weren't many in the sky today, but one of them looked like an Angel. You wanted kakashi to see it too.

"Kakashi loo-" you turned your head to look at him, and caught him looking at you. You were both surprised by it, and both of your cheeks flushed a little. You tried to make it less awkward and kept speaking.

"I wanted you to see the Angel." You said pointing to the cloud You had seen before.

There was a slight pause.

"I'd say that makes two of them then." Kakashi said while he shoved his face back into his book.