Debt

You jump up in realization that you were actually sleeping, and that what happened was only a fantasy. Once you're able to clear your head, you realize you start training again today!

"I"m over an hour late!!!" You scream inside when you look over at the clock. "It's probably Danzo and he's probably gonna kill me for this."

Before looking to see who it was you quickly got dressed and put your hair up. Once you ran over to the door and realized that this situation would probably have been better.. if it was really Danzo here to punish you.

Seeing Kakashi standing outside your door sends flashbacks of the dream you were just living in, and your cheeks blush at the embarrassment of it. But before you can get too worked up Kakashi let's you know he's upset without even talking. Even if his masks covers half of his face, his eyes clearly let you know he's unhappy with you.

"Kakashi I'm sorry! I won't make excuses, I will explain to Donzo myself and make sure you don't get in trouble with me." You try and apologize but Kakashi's look doesn't change.

"Too late for that." He responds rolling his eyes. "I covered for you already."

"You what?" you ask him.

"Yep, I told Donzo you needed an extra day off to be back at 100%, and that you would officially return tomorrow." He said as his expression became lighter and he gave you a small thumbs up.

You give a sigh of relief and thank him, but his expression changes again. A smirk forms on his face and he gives you a humored look.

"I guess that means you owe me a favor." He says, as his smirk continues growing. "Don't worry though, I'll take my time thinking up something really good."

As he finished his sentence, he eyes you up and down, and it seems his eyes begin to grow hungry. Your cheeks flush and you respond anxiously.

"You better not be thinking of anything perverted Kakashi!!" You blurt. "I won't do it!"

"Well I see where your mind is at the moment." He replies laughing. "You can keep that stuff in your dreams."

"How ironic." You think to yourself in embarrassment, keeping an annoyed expression in your face.

"As if I'd ever dream of you." You remark.

Kakashi falls silent for a second too long, and you go to follow up your remark with another comment, but Kakashi speaks first.

"...even if I dream of you?" He asks, his eyes are unwavering but with a look of inquisition deep inside them.

Once again there's a silence that seems to last too long, and this time it's Kakashi that is uncomfortable, and he runs from it.

"Anyway, I'm gonna get going. Be on time tomorrow (Y/N)." He turns to face the door and starts heading out. Before you know it the doors open and Kakashi leaves your view.

Considering the dream you just had, the fact you owed Kakashi anything, and the idea that he maybe dreams of you too was driving you insane. But you went on with your day and set alarms to ensure you'd get to training on time the next morning.