Tricks

A few weeks had passed since that day. The day you were accepted into the Anbu Black Ops. You had been training all this time, and your results were already showing.

Today you and Kakashi are going to be training with a bunch of other members of the Anbu, as a group training exercise.

You and Kakashi stand together, near the back of the group, while Danzo gives instructions to all the Anbu.

While listening closely to Danzo, you feel a slight brush against your arm. You look over and it's Kakashi. He gestures you to create a shadow clone and follow him. You're reluctant at first but you admire him enough that you can't ignore him. You create a clone and sneak off.

He was long gone though, leaving you with a giant forest to search in order to find him. You move higher up in the trees to get a better view but still can't find him, so you take a break on the ground, standing their thinking about where he could possibly be.

BAM. Something knocks you over hard, knocking you to the forest floor. It's another Shinobi. It's Kakashi, but you cant really sense his chakra. He must have been hiding from you.

You're annoyed at first .

"Ow Kakashi what was that f...."

You're stopped mid sentence.

Kakashi is on top of you, with both of his arms next to your face, holding his upper body up off of you.

"Take off your mask." He whispers.

confused and reluctant, you asked him why you should.

"Why do you want me to take of my mask Kakashi-Kun?!" You whispered back.

"You ask too many questions." He answered
He started to blush as he added:
" I just want to see your beautiful smile, and the mask is in the way."

His cheeks flushed and his eyes looked away.
You couldn't move. Did he really just say that to you? It was all too much to understand.

He seemed flustered and removed the mask himself, placing it lightly in the grass. He stares deep into your eyes now, and runs his hand down the side of your waist.

You're completely frozen. Your face is a bright pink now, and so is his. His lower body is pressing into yours while he lays between your legs, giving you a seductive look.

"(Y/N)-chan..." He mumbles.
"I-I want you so badly."

"You c-can have me Kakashi-kun." You whispered back.

You wanted Kakashi too.

There was silence for a few moments, and then giggling came from behind a tree.
The Kakashi on top of you disappeared.

It was a shadow clone.