War? Part III (LEMON)

Your palms were sweating as you gripped the chair the Hokage offered you. Kakashi stood behind you as you took a seat, his hand began resting on your shoulder.

"Unfortunately my dear, the mission that Kakashi and yourself failed to complete has finally started the newest shinobi war."

Your heart sank, a knot in your throat tightened and you're eyes went glossy.

"Don't feel guilty though, it is not the war you may be thinking it is....We are at war with Anbu."

Anbu?? You thought frantically...Danzo!

Kakashi decided to speak:
"Sir. (Y/n) is in no shape to go to war. She needs training and therapy with Lady Tsunade."

The Hokage raised one side of his lips, forming a small and quaint smirk.
"Yes boy, I will take care of her. In fact, there's something I'd been waiting to teach her." He responded. "For now, take her home and tend to her needs. Tomorrow she will see Tsunade."

With the Hokage's last words, Kakashi stepped beside you as you stayed sitting in the chair. His hand reached out to you, and as you went to grab it, you glanced at him. His cheeks were slightly flushed and his eyes were happy, but he wouldn't make eye contact with you. Your hand met his and the two of you strolled out of the office.

No words were exchanged during your walk home with Kakashi. His grip was firm but his palms were damp. Your mind began to wander and you realized that you weren't as sore as you were when you first woke up. You also wondered why Kakashi was acting so strangely.

Finally, you made it to your door. The two of you shuffled inside, Kakashi lead you quickly through the entry. You started to worry over what could possibly be wrong.

"Kaka.." you began to speak but you were silenced by his lips clashing up against yours. Your body grew warmer and your knees began to shake. After just a few moments, he pulled away and you were staring at each other wide eyed.

"(Y/n)." Kakashi whispered. "I couldn't wait any longer, I'm sorry." He let go of you slowly and turned his sight to the floor. "You were gone for so long...well asleep, not gone, but I missed you. I need you."

Your heart was skipping and you couldn't catch your breath. You wanted to talk back but you couldn't get anything out. Instead you grabbed his hand in yours, and looked down at it.

Kakashi continued.
"(Y/n)....I don't know how long we will be separated. This war, it could pull me away from the village for a while. As an A rank ninja I will be put on a different task force than you..I just... I need to.." he stopped speaking. His eyes met yours again. You found yourself pulling him towards you by the hand, his eyes were filled with desire. You could feel his warmth radiating from his chest as he got closer.

"(Y/n) I wan.." you cut him off. Your hands grabbed at his cheeks and guided his lips back to yours. His kisses made you hungry for more and you could feel his hands sliding down your back. They grabbed the side of your face, tilting your head back. You felt a wet warmth gliding down your neck and let out a small gasp. Kakashi stopped immediately and looked you in the eyes. He smiled a hungry and ravishing smile, the same kind you imagined in your dreams.

The two of you shuffled down the hall, making your way into the bedroom. Somehow you ended up in the bathroom, and he sat you up on the sink. For the first time you felt his tongue slip through your lips and meet your own. His hands gripped your skin and began to lift your shirt. He stopped kissing you for a moment, looked you up and down with that same hungry look, and lifted you up close to him. Moving your heated body over to the bed in the next room.

He threw you onto the soft sheets, flung off his shirt and started undoing his belt. He must have noticed the eagerness in your eyes, since he moved quickly and wasted no time making his way back to your lips. You felt a hand slide down your chest, past your hips and down to your pelvis. His fingers were cold compared to how warm you were. Your body quivered as he ran his fingers across your sweet spot. He felt this and continued the motion, while lavishing your neck and chest with licks and kisses. Your breasts became a tool to him, he teased you by inching closer and closer to them. Finally his tongue greeted them and a surge of pleasure flooded your body. The combination of his fingers and mouth were wonderful. He continued motioning his fingers around your sweet spot, making you grow wetter and wetter. Then suddenly he stopped.

You thought something was wrong, but then he shifted down the bed. His face inches away from your wetness. He grabbed your legs and pinned them to your chest. The pressure made it hard to breathe, but you didn't fight it. His mouth hovered and sent chills through your body. His eyes met yours just as his tongue met your body. You felt the warmth and wet of his tongue meet your own, and when you thought it couldn't get any better, you felt his finger inside you. His finger pulsing in and out of you slowly, while his tongue messaged your sweet spot. Your body was so hot you were sweating. The image of Kakashi treating your body this way made you more and more excited. You felt the surge of pleasure rushing through you again.

"Kaka..shi!!." In that moment your back twinged and you're stomach stiffened. Kakashi didn't stop as you climaxed, causing your body to tremble. He came up from the bottom of the bed, his lips dripping, his eyes hungrier than ever.

You saw his shaft, large and pulsing. He rubbed your sweet spot with it, the anticipation grew inside you. He met your lips with his for a moment, and as he pulled away from the kiss, he shoved himself inside you. The feeling caused you to let out a moan and your eyes shut. With the second thrust they opened again, and Kakashi grunted. Over and over again he thrusted deep into your pelvis. He pulled away just at the last moment before he climaxed.

"Stand up." He spoke, his voice was hoarse and he was out of breath. You stood as he asked, and he spun you around to face the wall. His hand went down your back, and his fingers met your sweet spot again. He only teased you with them, but just as you turned your head back to look at him, he shoved himself back inside you. Your head whipped back in surprise, he grabbed a handful of hair and held your head back in that position. His tongue met yours as he slowly went deeper into you. You were dripping down his shaft now, ready to cum again.

"Faster Kakashi." You begged. He grunted a bit and obeyed your request. Faster and harder than before. You felt him want to pull away but begged him not to stop, and as you felt yourself peak, so did he. His body wrapped around yours and you could feel his heart racing. With every noise he made you could feel his juices surging into you. For a moment the two of you stood there, catching your breath and realizing what just happened. You let out a small giggle as he fell onto the bed still dizzy.

Crawling up next to him you gave him some pecks on the cheek and spoke:

"Well, I guess you're pretty obedient when the Hokage asks something of you." You chuckled.

"Huh?" Kakashi laughed."what do you mean?"

"Well, he asked you to tend to my needs. I'd say you did a hell of a job." You kissed him after responding. His hand held your head up, and the two of you stared at each other laughing.

"Let's save the sad war-talk for tomorrow, ok?" He asked with worried eyes that his smile couldn't hide. You nodded lightly and shortly after the two of you drifted to sleep.