Recovery pt.2

About an hour passed since Danzo had left, and a nurse was helping you get dressed before you were discharged. Once you were done you and her walked downstairs to meet Kakashi who was going to walk you to your home and help you settle.

Once downstairs, you see Kakashi leaned against the wall reading one of his books and gently call out to him.

"Kakashi-Kun?" you squeeze out.

Putting his book away, he smiles at you with his eyes and responds.

"(Y/N) I told you you'd be alright!" He exclaims as he looks at you with a subtle cheer. "Lets head to your house, I'll make you something to eat and we can talk about some things there."

You only nod at his words. They make you slightly nervous because you're unsure of what he is wanting to talk about, and on top of that you'll be alone in your house with him. (Who knows what nerve wracking situations that will bring!)

You make it home with him and he sits your things lightly on your bed and makes sure you get a comfortable seat at the table. He takes some simple ingredients out and makes a quick soup for you to help keep your energy up.

You shyly eat your soup, and tell him it's delicious before you bring up what he wanted to talk about.

"So Kakashi, you said we could talk when we got here... what did you want to talk about?" You ask him.

He responds with a shrug. "I don't know, anything really."

You're surprised by his response and your face shows signs of relief. Kakashi notices and smirks at you.

"Ahhh.. you thought I meant we'd talk about the exchange you had with that clone of me that Kabuto made didn't you?" His voice is mocking and he silently giggles as he waits for your reaction.

"WHAT EXCHANGE? NOTHING HAPPENED I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!" You yell in response faking a laugh and trying your best to be believable. (DID HE HEAR??)

"Right..." he looks up at you and in a flash he's right behind you, his mouth so close to your ear. "So you didn't tell me that I could have you to myself?" He whispers.

You're paralyzed. He heard what you said, he knows you're into him!!

"IT WASNT YOU I DIDNT MEAN THAT KAKASHI AND YOU HEARD IT WRONG!!" You yell nervously as you turn your head towards him. "AND I WAS JUST GONNA ASK HOW YOUR ARM WAS FROM TH..!"

When you do, you're centimeters from his face. Lips nearly touching, your eyes looking into his. You can't help but turn bright red and look away. You even get a little dizzy, and think you might have seen Kakashi's cheeks flush too.

Kakashi senses how worked up you are. "Relaxxxx, I'm only messing with you (y/n). Maybe I did hear it wrong. Oh, and my arms fine." He says and puts me at ease. "Well I'm gonna get going, I'll be back in the morning to make you breakfast and check in on you."

He walks out the door without saying anything else. Just barely catching your breath, all you can think about is what just happened, and how close you were to the lips of Kakashi Hatake.