A Day with Tsunade

Morning came too soon and you felt the warm sun rays stinging your eyes awake. Instinctively you felt around the bed for Kakashi, but he wasn't there. None of his clothes or belongings were there. No sign of him was left behind. For a moment you worried it was a dream again, but as you rolled your head into the pillow, his smell lingered on the casing. It was a warm, masculine smell that reminded you who your home was.

After an hour or so, you were ready to make your way up to Lady Tsunade's workspace. As you traveled through the back alleys of the village, you couldn't help but wander if Kakashi had already started his missions for the day, considering the village was at war.

As you approached the building that Tsunade practiced, you saw her standing outside talking to another shinobi. His large build and long white hair were striking and you wandered who he was. Before you could approach the two of them they dispersed and Lady Tsunade greeted you.

"Ah! There you are! In you go!" She spoke loudly and shuffled you into a room. Inside was a bed and small desk with different medicines atop. The thought of possibly having to eat anything on the table top made you cringe.

"Hop on up and lay back hun!" She said eagerly. "Let's see what we can do for ya."

You were used to her overwhelming personality. You knew it was because of her strength that she was so confident. In a way you looked up to her, though you'd never want to be as extroverted as her. She was comfortable working with you though, and she seemed to enjoy your time together.

"You know the drill, I'll hover my hands over your body and see where I can work my stuff. I'll let you know how it's going as I go just as usual." Tsunade spoke softer now, more comforting. Her eyes closed and her hands glowed as she maneuvered her hands up and down the area around you. She stopped at your knee for a few minutes, and pressed gently onto it. You felt warmth and slight relief as she did so. After, she moved up towards your stomach. Her face changed when her hands crossed your pelvis. Her eyes opened and she gave you a heavy look. She seemed to want to speak but carried on up to your head and back down to your toes. She did this a few times, and each time she passed over your stomach, you saw a slight hesitation in her hands.

"What is it?" You finally asked worriedly.

"Ah nothing, don't worry! I think you're good to go for your training with the Hokage!" She blurted nervously. You trusted her even though you thought she was hiding something. Besides, you were just glad you didn't have to eat any medicinal roots or leaves. Bleh.

As you walked to the Hokage's tower, Tsunade followed. Her brow was furrowed but she continued to smile onward, saying hello to all who passed the two of you. Eventually you made it and the Hokage was up in his office. Tsunade asked you to wait at the door while she went inside and spoke to the Hokage, and you did so.  As you stood waiting, flashes of last night with Kakashi trickled into your mind. You blushed at the thoughts of how much Kakashi seemed to enjoy it. You hoped to do it again soon just to see the look in his eyes again.

"(Y/n)...(Y/N)!!" Tsunade was calling you for who knows how long, but she seemed a little annoyed so it must have been a few times. You walked in and sat down in front of your leader, in the same chair from last night. The night he gave you the bad news about the war.

"Is everything okay sir?" You asked him quietly. There was a heavy feeling in the room. You expected a serious answer, but instead he giggled and thanked Tsunade for brining you as she turned to leave.

"(Y/n) I would like to teach you a new Jutsu. One I created and only I know how to perform." His words left you speechless. Such an honor to be taught by the leader himself, but to learn a Jutsu he created was astonishing. Then you had a clever thought.

"Wait, wouldn't Kakashi know it too? Since he can copy any Jutsu?" You questioned him.

"How clever. That would be the case yes, if he had ever seen me perform this Jutsu. Most of the shinobi world has never even heard of it." He replied with a smile. Your eyes lit up and excitement filled your chest. Before you could respond he spoke again.

"However, it is best that most do not know of this Jutsu, because it is forbidden." His voice was serious, his eyes were watching for your response.

You became a little afraid. Why was the Hokage himself teaching a B ranked Ninja a forbidden Jutsu? You were eager to find out.