Dreamy (LEMON)

It was getting late once you got back home from visiting the cemetery and running into Kakashi. You made a quick dinner and found yourself rather tired soon after eating, so you cleaned up and went strait to sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK
You get up quickly at the sound of someone knocking rather loudly on your door. You're unsure of who it could be but there's a slight hope in your heart that it's who you want it to be.

You get out of bed groggily but swiftly to check who it is.

"What's he doing here at this hour?!" You think to yourself in awe as you see that it is in fact Kakashi standing behind your door. You quickly open it and ask him if something's wrong.

"Kakashi is everything okay?"

He just stares at you with flushed cheeks for a moment, then you see a slight smirk grow on his face. Without answering you he only asks if he can come inside, and you let him.

He stands close to you, almost hovering.

"So (Y/N), you must enjoy letting me see you like this. It's definitely not the first time." He says flirtatiously while looking you up and down.

You feel your body start to boil as you realize you were once again in your mini, silk night gown that covers hardly anything.

"KAKASHI!!!" You shout while turning away quickly to try to find something to cover up with, but just as you turn around you feel Kakashi's hand grab your wrist.

Before you even get to look at him he's moved in behind you, pressing up against your back with his hands on your shoulders. As he speaks he runs his fingertips slowly down your arms, making you shiver.

"I have to say I'm a bit jealous of that clone Kabuto made. Even though I know you're dying for me to keep touching you, you've never told me yourself that I could have you." He whispers in your ear.

"Y-You never asked.." you reply shyly, surprised by your own response.

He turns you around and pushes you up against the closest wall, lightly running his hand from your chin to your throat, while looking at your lips hungrily.

"You don't know how badly I want you (y/n)" His breath is warm and it tickles your neck. "Let me have you."

You were a little confused to what brought this out of him so suddenly but you couldn't refuse. You wanted him just as badly, and you wanted to let him know.

"I want you too Kakashi." You whispered back, his hand growing more aggressive with his touches around your neck and chest. "You can have me, all of me."

You slid your hand over top one of his and moved it up to your face, and he stuck a finger into your mouth. The desire grew inside his eyes watching your lips glide across his thumb.

He started to kiss you aggressively, working his way from your lips down to your neck. You sighed his name as he went further and further down your body. Pausing at your pelvis, he slowly lifted your gown. He moved his other hand up your leg and back down again, taking your panties with it.

He kissed you all around your sweet spot, teasing and readying you for what would come. You grew even warmer and your lust for him grew too. You reached for his shirt and took it off of him, revealing his strong chest and stomach. You put your hands on his chest and ran them down to the button on his pants. As you pulled them off, you could see his shaft grow. His hand reached for your head while you kissed him through his underwear, taunting him.

He picked you up and sat you on the table nearby. Straddling your legs around him you could feel how hard he was. He moved his hands, one onto your cheek, the other slid down to your entrance and lightly glided over it. The feeling made you shiver in excitement and you begged him for more.

Smirking at you, he slid his index finger inside you slowly moving his face back from yours so he could see the look of pleasure on it. He started moving it in and out of you, adding another finger, increasing the pleasure.

"Kakashi y...you make me feel so good." You manage to mumble in between breaths as he begins to take his fingers out of you.

"You think that felt good huh?" He teases as he pulls his underwear off, exposing his hard shaft. He begins to stroke it lightly and rubs the tip of it on your sweet spot. You grow wetter thinking about him inside you.

Before you can beg for it, he rams it into you as far as it can go. The juices from your entrance making it easy for him to glide far inside. You gasp hard and throw your head back, and he kisses your neck. The surges of pleasure leave you breathless.

"You like that don't yo..KNOCK KNOCK. Kakashi begins but is cut off by knocking at the front door.

You're puzzled as the knocking gets louder and louder. Things get a little fuzzy and you can't make out exactly where you are anymore. The knocking continues and everything gets dark, but as you open your eyes again you come to your senses and you realize what was happening.

Whoever is knocking just woke you up from a dream.