Reasurance

The Last Member of the Anbu on the field stood over you. His short sword's blade pressed to your throat. You couldn't escape, this would be the end for you.

Yet as you lay there, you can't help but study your enemy. You sense his chakra... It is calm and unwavering. He's keeping his cool, even in this situation, when he's about to kill another Shinobi.

There's something about him, he feels so familiar. You've felt this chakra before, and you've seen this blade before, but you can't put your finger on who it belongs to.

The enemy draws back his sword, and begins to swing it forward towards you. Just before it hits your neck, Danzo calls out:

"Hatake. That is enough!" He shouts.

Hatake? It all made sense then. His signature short sword, his grey hair, his unwavering chakra. No wonder he was able to take you so easily. This was the Shinobi You had always strived to rival, Kakashi Hatake.

He sheathed his sword and returned to Danzo's side. They stood there for a few moments and then Danzo spoke:

"I'm sorry for the informalities, miss (Y/N), But I do not take becoming part of the Anbu lightly, so I wanted to test your skills." He spoke loudly and without emotion.
"You will be training with Kakashi from now on. I expect to see results immediately following your first day of training."

He glared down at you as you still lay on the ground. You started to stand, and you wanted to speak, but had no words to do so.

Kakashi removed his Anbu mask, revealing his eyes to you, showing that he too had Sharingan, though in only one eye. You already knew this however, since you had always watched him train and based your need for improvement on him. He must not have recognized you though, for he spoke to you as you were a complete stranger:

"We are going to the Black Ops base now, what is your name again?" He asked.

"(Y/N) Uchiha." You answered.
"It's an honor to train with y..."

Before you could get another word out, Kakashi was right behind you. So close, that you could feel him pressing against you.

"We're going to train hard (Y/N)." He whispered in you ear, his lips almost brushing against your neck.
"Maybe we'll get to know each other and have time for some fun too." His voice was smooth and low.

He smirked to himself and left the scene, as Danzo instructed you to follow.

You were frozen... You couldn't believe how flustered Kakashi had made you within a few moments.... His chakra and smooth words were still piercing your soul.

You did your best to shake it off and move to follow Danzo and Kakashi.