Recovery pt.1

Unsure of how long you had been unconscious, you wake up inside a hospital room back home in the village. The room is empty but there's talking outside of the door.

A voice from an unknown person is talking about your condition, stating it would take about a week for you to fully recover, and there was absolutely no training allowed during that time. You let out a sigh and evaluate your condition. A few moments later the door opens.

You're disappointed and even a little nervous when you see that it's Danzo.

"D-Dan.." you try to speak.

"Quiet, girl" he interrupts. "I've heard the explanation from your partner, and I've heard the details on your condition. I'm sure you heard what the doctor just told me about training. So I will see you in a week."

"But Sir, what will happen to Kakashi's training? Is there someone who can replace me while I am out?" You ask Danzo worriedly.

Danzo replies to you softly but irritatedly, "No. He is your partner, if you do not train for a week, neither does he. He will be looking after you for the time being."

Danzo leaves the room swiftly as his usual hurried self.

You're torn at the news that Kakashi will also be out of training. It makes you feel like a burden for stalling his training, but you're also glad you still get time with him.

Then a rush of embarrassment floods over you as you think back on what happened in the forest. Your mind stirs as you question if Kakashi saw how you reacted Kabuto's clone of him.

Your mind settles and you feel a comforting feeling thinking about how Kakashi had rescued you. Maybe you weren't alone anymore, you had a real comrade now.