Recovery pt.5

Last night was hard and you were feeling a lot of different ways about seeing Kakashi today. He didn't come around at the usual time, and you seemed to wait for hours but he never showed up. You figured last night was a lot for him and he needed some time to himself.

Since it was the last day of your break until you could start training again, you figured a walk would at least do you some good. You got dressed and headed out.

You walked to a few shops and got some breakfast to eat on your way around the village, and you made a quick decision to visit a certain location. You make your way, and eventually you end up at the cemetery, looking for the two plaques Kakashi had stopped at before.

"Ah here they are." You muttered.

The first plaque read: Rin Nohara
The second, read: Obito Uchiha

Seeing the Uchiha name raised many questions in your head but you were afraid to ask Kakashi anything else related to the matter anytime soon.

The years of their life were also written on the plaques and you came to the conclusion that these two shinobi were classmates of Kakashi based on their age at the time, but they died so young...a few years younger than you are now. Unsure of what happened specifically, you decided to not let your mind wander too much. Instead you kneeled and cleaned the plaques in respect.

You stand back up to walk away and as you do you see Kakashi in front of you a little ways away. He looks relaxed for the most part, hands in his pockets, slumped shoulders, but his eyes are wide. After a moment of pause you continue walking towards him.

"Sorry, Kakashi. I just wanted to pay my respec.."
he cuts you off.

"Thank you." He says, as he heads towards the graves of his beloved friends. You watch him, he stops at the same spot you were in just before and looks back at you. This time his eyes are smiling softly and it makes you blush a little.

"You're welcome." You whisper under your breath, and smiled back before you headed home.