Day 3 - ARRIVAL

Hours and hours of silence passed between you and Kakashi as the two of you closed in on the destination. Your chest was aching from what is to come. The two of you approached a large gate where, to your surprise, the Hokage was waiting for you.

"Kakashi, into my office at once." He requested bluntly. Kakashi hesitated, but once he saw Lady Tsunade approaching he let go of you.

"It's ok (y/n), she'll take care of you." Kakashi didn't want to leave, you could see it in his eyes. But the highest authority was requesting him to do so, and so he did.

"Come with me." Lady Tsunade gave you a serious look, but you could feel her worry for you. She lightly grabbed your arm to help you stay balanced, and mumbled something to you about being worried. You thought she may have mentioned Danzo, but you were too busy focusing on Kakashi's chakra. It was changing.

Once the two of you were back at the hospital, she offered you some water and asked you to lay in bed so she could start her healing jutsu. The whole time you were hanging on to the energy Kakashi was radiating from afar. Buildings away, you could still sense it. Burning hot and angry, you could tell something was wrong, but it was time to trust the Hokage and the rest of the village.

Was the Hokage upset that you didn't complete the mission? Surely he shouldn't have known about it since the order came from Danzo. No one was allowed to inform anyone, even the Hokage, about Anbu missions.

Your eyes closed and you felt your conscious drift away as Lady Tsunade's hands hovered over your chest.