B.B || Drunk bucky.

Bucky went to the bar with Sam and Steve and he got extremely drunk.

Words count: 1176

"Pleaseeee" Bucky begged. You sighed. You really didn't want him to go, because you're afraid he might cheat on you. "No" you said, and continued to text your friends.

"Please y/n, we'll make sure he won't get too drunk" Steve and Sam came out of nowhere. You rolled your eyes. "Fine. But be back at home by 12" you said. Bucky, Sam and Steve acted like they just won a prize.

Bucky kissed your cheek. "Thank you" he said. "Yeah yeah, leave before I'll change my mind" you said and they practically ran outside.

People in the compound were kinda afraid of you. You didn't have powers or anything, but they were terrified.

1 am

"Where the hell are they?" You talked to yourself. You tried calling Bucky again but he didn't pick up. "Hey y/n what's wrong?" Wanda walked down the stairs and took a sit next to you on the couch.

"They said they will come here at 12. It's 1, Wanda" you freaked out. "Honey, I'm sure they're okay. They're just having fun" she smiled.

You sighed, knowing she was right. "Yeah yeah, I know" you said. "Wanna watch 'Rapunzel' to make yourself feel better?" She asked you.

Your face lit up. You had a weakness to Rapunzel. You loved this movie since you were a little kid. And you had a small crush on Rapunzel.... Even now.

2 am

Wanda already fell asleep, but you were too stressed to do that. You bit your nail and tried calling Steve this time. It went straight to voice mail.

I am going to kill each one of them

You suddenly heard some giggles and laughs behind you. The door opened and the boys came. Bucky's metal arm was on Steve's shoulder and the other arm on Sam.

They didn't seem too drunk, but Bucky looked like he drank the whole bar. You rushed to them, and all the noise woke Wanda up.

Bucky looked at you smiling like an idiot. "Y/n" he yelled gladly. You death stared him. "Am I in trouble" he whispered loud-enough-for-you-to-hear to Sam. "Yes you are" you said and took him from Sam and Steve.

"I thought I told you to keep him sober" you said angrily to Sam and Steve. "He ran to a different bar" Sam said. You were confused. "What?" You asked.

"Bucky started to get a little drunk where we were at, so we told him we should go home" Steve said. "But when we didn't look he ran to a different bar" he continued.

"With our phones" Sam finished him. You look at Bucky who was still smiling at you. "I love you, you know that?" He asked you and bopped you nose.

You softly slapped his cheek. He of course didn't move, but he surly made a scene. He "fell" to the floor "crying".

You sighed. "Bucky get off the floor" you said. "My girlfriend hit me" he cried. You rubbed your forehead.

Remind me, why am I dating him, again?

"Bucky, if you get off the floor we can have fun in our room" you said and Bucky jumped on his feet. He almost fell but Steve caught him.

"Awww such a cute old love" Sam said. They helped you bringing him up to your room. Bucky kept saying how hot you look without clothes. And you kept softly smacking his head.

You guys got to your room. "I can take it from here, boys" you said to Sam and Bucky. They wished you goodnight and left.

You turned on your hells to look at Bucky. He started laughing like a maniac. "The fuck?" You asked. He then stared crying.

"I think he lost it" you said to yourself. "I'm sad" he said. "Yeah, I can see that" you said. "Why are you sad? Now?" You asked.

He sniffed. "Because my girlfriend hates me" he said. You frowned your eyebrows. "I don't hate you" you said. "You do" he cried.

Okay, drunk Bucky is the most adorable annoying human being in the world.

"Let's go and change clothes" you cheered him, completed ignoring what he said. He sniffed and nodded his head slowly.

You helped him taking his shirt and pants off. Bucky usually just sleeps with boxers. "Bed time" you said and laid him on your bed.

You laid too and he put his head on your chest. You started to stroke his head. "Do you really think I hate you?" You asked.

It's not like you thought that he really did, but Nat's words freaked you out. She always said 'Drunk action, sober thoughts'. And right now you were scared that she might be right.

"Sometimes" he said, Slowly drifting to sleep. "When do you think I hate you? Like, In what kind of situations?" You asked him, still stroking his hair.

"Like when, you say you want to go solo on missions. Or when you don't trust me enough to go and drink at the bar" he said sleepy. His face was half in between your boobs.

"I don't hate you it's ju-" you heard him snore softly. You sighed and tried to not think about what he had said. It took you a while since you're an over-thinker.

You managed to only get 4 hours of sleep. You woke up to an empty bed. "Bucky?" You asked. "Here" he said. You rushed to the bathroom, to see him puking.

You helped him with his hair, since he hates to put it in a ponytail, since he saw a commercial that said that it's ruining you hair.

Since that, there's a rule for no ponytails in the compound.

He sat beside it, after his puking session. You sat in front of him. "Why did you let me drink?" He asked you. "Because you looked like a cute teddy bear" you whispers.

He covered his ears. "Why are you yelling?" He said. You giggled but then remembered what he had said yesterday.

"I don't hate you. You know that, right?" You asked him. He looked at you confused. "Why are you asking me?" He asked.

You sighed. "Yesterday when you got home, you said you think I hate you" you explained. He looked at you.

"I know you don't hate me. You have a hard time trusting someone, and I get it. Just, try to trust me a little more. Okay?" He cupped your face.

You nodded. He tired to kiss you but you backed off. "Teeth" you said. You two brushed your teeth.

"May I kiss my lovely girlfriend now?" He asked. You looked up at him. "Yes, you may" you smiled.

He kissed you. It wasn't a hungry kiss. It was a small 'I love you' and 'good morning' kiss. Which you liked more.

You always said that the littlest things are the one you remember the most. And you never doubted it.