S.K || sweet whispers

Steve comes back late from work, to you already asleep in the bedroom. He joins and says sweet things for you, while you sleep.

Words count: 710

"Honey, I'm home" Steve yells as he closes the door. You aren't in the living or the kitchen. He goes to you guy's bedroom and sees you peacefully asleep.

He smiles to himself because that means tons of cuddles. It's been a tiring day. He went meat dealing and you had to look after the girls.

Usually you would go for meat dealing, and he'll look after the girls. The men who buys the meat prefer to see a sexy woman talking to them.

But this time it was a customer who had tried to have sex with you. He drugged you, and almost had you in the bed, till Steve came and helped you.

You didn't know this but today Steve punched and almost killed this dude. The girls weren't easy. There's a new one who her name is Noa and she is annoying.

She keeps screaming and pushing and trying to get out. Plus you haven't been feeling well, so she was a hell of a nightmare. You just drugged her and now she's passed out on the floor.

Steve takes off his clothes and stays with his boxers. He gets in bed with you and hold you from the front.

You unconsciously snuggles more into him and your head is buried in his chest and your arms around his waist. He smiles because he loves when you do that. He kisses the top of your head.

"You can't hear me right now but I want to you to know that I love you" he whispers against your head. "And that no matter what you, I'll forever be next to you and help you with whatever trouble your getting into"

"In the morning , I'll wake up and you'll still be asleep. So, I'm planning to kiss your whole face. So, if you feel in your dream that someone is kissing you... and it feels really real, that's probably me" he kisses your head again.

"And I want you to know, that I'll never ever do something to you. I know that you aren't afraid of me, but I still wanna let you know. I love you Y/n." He whispers.

"So if one day you'll decide that your too scared to be with me, I'll understand why. If that will make you feel safer than it's fine. Just say the words" he waits for you to answer.

He always makes sure that you aren't around when he's brining the girls to the house. He never lets you get close to the meat or eat it.

He doesn't want you to feel weird about it, even tho you told him you don't. He eats the meat and you eat meat... the normal one who comes from animals.

He still waits for your answer. but the only thing you do, is unconsciously kiss his chest. For some reason he cries. His tears lend on your face and you wake up.

You look at him, full of concern. "What happened baby?" You ask him, bringing you right hand to his cheek. He smiles.

"I... I just missed you very much today" this isn't a lie. He always misses you and wants to be around you 24/7. He can't wait for new employees to come and take over the business, so you two could start a family.

"I missed you too" This wasn't a lie either. You do miss him a lot. Maybe not soo much like him, but you do. You keep thinking about your incredible sex, and the cuddles.

He takes you hand and kisses it. He kisses your lips now. It's not rough like sex-rough. It's soft. An I-love-you kiss. He kisses your forehead and you bury your head in his chest again.

He starts to stroke your hair. You just lay like that. Not moving and just enjoying each other company. You feel yourself starting to drift away to you amazing deep sleep.

The last thing you feel is him kissing your forehead again. But what you didn't hear was "I'm gonna marry you one day"