B.B || blip

Let's turn this shit and y/n is the one who is getting blipped and Bucky gets more trauma to his life.

Yes I am still sick so I'm going to torture y'all with my amazing sad ideas.

Words count: 2000

Bucky's pov:

Steve and the others came to wakanda. They say that this purple creature is coming to attack us.

Yay, another war.

Y/n is a bit stressed. She had being with me in Wakanda since  day one. She hadn't left my side for once... even when I needed to pee.

"Are you okay, doll?" I take her hand. She places hers on mines. "Yeah, just a bit stressed love" oh that nickname. That nickname that makes me melt every time I hear it.

"Okay. But tell me, if your more than 'a bit stressed' okay doll?" I place my metal hand on her right cheek. She leans into it. "Of course, darling"

We share a slow lovely kiss. "Ew get a room" we hear a voice. That little bird.

Y/n chuckles. "Okay Sam. We'll go and find urs" she says, takes my hand and lead the both of us to Sam's room.

"No no no. I don't want Bucky germs in my room" he rushes towards us. "Fine... we'll do it in your bathroom" she lock the door. "Come on" we laugh.

"So are we??" She laughs. "Silly. We can't, the fight is about to start and I don't want you sleepy there, fighting this purple guy while snoring" she kisses my cheek.

Well, she has a small, miniature point.

"Fine, but after that" I place my hands on her hips, pick her up and spin us around the room. "Im making you the best love in the world" I put her done and kiss her.

Yes yes a never ending honeymoon stage.

Knock knock. "They're here" I feel y/n kiss me one more time. "Go my love, I'll be right here" I slowly walk away, our hands still connected, till it's too far away.

Y/n has trauma from her past with hydra. She's not a solider anymore, so there's no way she's fighting this. It's too dangerous for her. It can trigger something and now that she's finally okay, I'm not risking that.

"Finally" bird ass says. I smack his back. "Owe, I like you better when you're with y/n" he straighten himself.

*the middle of the fight*

Suddenly I hear more screams than before. Like someone, joined in and had a killing entrance.

"Y/n?" I ask shocked. She kills another alien and runs to me. "Y/n what are you doing here? You have to leave bef-" she kisses me.

"I'll be okay my love. I can't stand standing on the side watching you fight from afar" she places her hand on my cheek. I lean into it and kisses her carefully.

"Just promise me that you'll be okay" she smiles. "I promise my love"

*after thanos snaps*

"Wha- what happened?" Steve asks, looking around the room. Thanks is gone. "Where did he go?"

I look around me. People are turning into dusts. I go it's fine- "James?" I know it's serious when she calls me James.

I turn around to see her hands, face, legs and the rest of her body slowly vanishing. "No no no" I run to her and hug her"

She can't stand since her feet is gone. I put her head on my lap. "Don't go. Don't go" tears starts to stream on my eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay" she says. I shake my head. She holds my hand. "You'll be okay my love. I'm watching you. I love you" "I love you too"