S.K || you were flirting with her

Okay so basically Steve kidnaps another girl —like every Thursday night— but this time he kisses her and y/n gets jealous... yeah

Warnings: if you need a warnings for swearing and shit than yeah (just realised that I wrote shit even tho there's a swearing warning)

Words count: 600

Y/n's pov:

I'm in my room, I hear Steve and this girl Hope talking. It's a "date" and he just drugged her food. And suddenly I hear nothing, but the sound of their mouth smashing against each other.

I quickly hurry down and he's literally all over her. He opens his eyes and quickly takes a syringe and stabs her. She falls on the floor, sleeping.

"What are you doing here, darling? I told you to stay there" he rushes to hug me. I push him away. "You were kissing! You just kissed. You told me you won't do it" his eyes widen.

"She kisses me" he hurries to explain. "Sure sure" I walk around the room. She is really beautiful. I get why he kissed. her. She is MUCH prettier than me.

"My love, I am telling the truth" I turn around to look at him. "Oh really? Then why didn't you drug her? Why were you all over her instead of drugging her? WHY DID YOU KISS HER BACK? Huh?" He doesn't answer.

"You always tell you can leave me if you feel that you're scared, but now I'm leaving you because you go and kiss other girls" I walk to our room.

"Y/n no no no" he runs after me. He holds my waist. "Let me go, Steve" I look at him. "Please please please, you have to believe me. I couldn't drug her because she looked at me, and she started kissing me and I HAD to kiss her back"'still doesn't explain the reason why he kisses her back, and waited four whole seconds to let go. And only let go of her when he saw me.

"Okay lets imagine that I believe you. Why did you wait till I got there? Would you have continue kissing her, if I weren't there?" I raise my eye-brow.

He doesn't answer right away. "Got it" i walk away from him, to our room, to start and pack my stuff, so I could sleep in a hotel.

He runs after me again. "No. I wouldn't have continued kissing her" "took you at least 20 seconds" he looks down.

"I didn't answer, cause I knew you wouldn't believe me. Y/n I love you, you are the love of my life. I- I can't lose you" he starts to cry.

The motherfucker knows about my weaknesses.

I stop moving. I'm trying to consider what to do, that I don't even realise that he hugs me. I try to push him away, but he just hugs me even tighter.

"Please believe me, love. I can't be without you" he nuzzles his head in my neck. I roll my eyes. "Okay. But if I ever see you do that again, I'm turning you to a hamburger... for real" he kisses my passionately.

"I love you. I love you. I love you" he jumps with me onto the bed. And I think you can guess what happened after ;)