S.K || fight

A big/small/quick argument with Steve Aka THE MEAT EATER and y/n aka THE CHARACTER EATER.

Words count: 614

(Back from dead... or am I?)

Y/n's pov:

"You're seriously going to do this right now?" I snap at Steve. He just told me he wants to stop delivering the packages.

"Yes, I don't get why you're mad, you hate doing that anyways" he's not wrong but all
of clients are old men who like women.

They want me to deliver it so they could get a good gaze of my boobs.

"But think how financially it'll be worse for us. You haven't gone hunting for so long, so we can't just stay and depend on normal shipping" I don't get why he cares that much.

I give them what they want and we get another month to live in this home.

"We both know how bad our financial situation had been since what Noa and her dumb friends did while I was gone—"

"So it's my fault!?" He snaps. I bring my right hand to my forehead in disappointment. "No I didn't even say that— they ruined a lot of furniture that costs millions of dollars and the surgeries you had to take weren't so cheap either" I say and point at his dick at the same time.

"We're on the verge of getting executed!" I shout. "Then so fucking be it. I will not take you almost getting raped because of a mess some girls made"

"But I will! I will take that risk if it means we'll get to fucking have a house and food" I shout even louder than him.

He stops arguing and he just stares at me. "I will do everything so we could have our old routine back. It's not my fault you do absolutely NOTHING to make sure we still get an income. Wanna help? Do your fucking job!" I leave the room and lock myself in the bathroom.

I put my hands on the sink and try and calm myself down. Why can't he fucking see that I'm doing this for us? Why can't he fucking get that I'm letting those men do stuff to me so we could have a stable happy home?

He probably sees me as a slut

"Baby" I hear a knock on the door. I look at the door but I don't open it.

If ill talk to him now, when I'm not fully calm again something bad will happen. I never was good controlling my anger.

I turn my gaze to the sink again and turn the water on. I start to splash water on my face, each splash of water softer and gentler.

"Please honey" he's been standing there for 7 minutes. How did he not get tired of me ignoring him?

I look at myself though the mirror and take a deep breath. My eyes shift to the door and I somehow bring myself to open it.

He stands there looking at me. "I love you. So much. I don't want someone else to touch you. So..." he takes his phone out.

"I took a small job as a waiter at a restaurant down town. I have an interview tomorrow, but I'll most likely get it because they're pretty desperate" he smiles a soft smile.

"There I could also find a few woman to bring here" I don't say anything and that worries him. I don't know what to say exactly.

Thank you? Thank god? Thank you sweet baby Jesus?

So I just hug him slowly. With love. All full of love. He knows that.

"I love you too" I mumble. "I know, love. I know"