B.B || March 21, 2026 pt 2

Part 2.
Words count: 1554

Bucky's pov:

It's been 10 hours since y/n had woken up. They don't let us come in. Tony is arguing, Steve is yelling, Wanda is crying. But all I do is stare at the door.

Staring at the door waiting for y/n to come and tell me that she's alright. I don't know what happened in her head. She had freaking cuts and bruises all over her.

And suddenly I hear a scream coming from y/n's room. Everyone stopped yelling and crying. We all look at the door.

A bloody hand is being held by another hand on the door's window.

We rush to see y/n alone. Covered in blood. Crying on the floor, screaming for someone to stop. She looks up at me and I rush to hug her.

I don't care that she's full of blood, I need to help her. I don't even wanna know what the fuck happened to her, I just need her to be okay.

"Tony and I will go look at the security cameras from the mission, see if something happened" Bruces voice comes from behind me.

I nod my head and they leave. The others couldn't take what they'd saw and ran to the bathroom, to possibly throw up.

The whole room is red. What the hell happened to my girl?

Y/n's pov:

10 minutes before the scream:

"I wanna see Bucky" I say as I run my chest that's still hurting since the fight in my head. "You can't" the doctors look at me trough the mirror.

"I wasn't asking" I warn. She turns and she has red eyes. Like the winter solider had. Am I in a dream again?

She starts to attack me but nobody hears my screams. She takes me from the hair and throw me across the room.

"Please don't" I beg. "So petty" her voice sounds different. Darker. Raspier. "In 2 hours you better do what I want or else" and she gets a knife out.

She takes my right hand and cuts me. I yell from pain. She looks at me with dead eyes. And starts aggressively cuts me.

She takes my hand, and push it at the dorms window and I scream. The door's open and I crawl to a ball on the floor.

Bucky rushes in to hug me. I look around and see the blood soaked room but the doctor isn't there. Where did she go?

"Tony and I will go look at the security cameras from the mission, see if something happened" Bruce says. The others run to the bathroom to vomit.

I look disgusting. My whole body is sore. But Bucky still holds me. Giving me comfort.

He takes my head in his hands and looks at me. "What happened y/n?"

And I explain everything.

Bucky's pov:

I can't believe it. How did it even happen? Is this a nightmare as well? I don't even know what's real and what's fake.

There's no way that she's lying. She finished the story 15 minutes ago and left to shower. Like everything is alright. I suddenly get a phone call from Tony.

"Hel-" "being her to compound right now!" He yells. "What- why? She needs to be here-" he cuts me again. "Being her now!"

I have to do it. Tony is one who appreciates doctors and thinks that everyone should always stay if they need. He'll never tell us to get her out when a doctor says to stay.

It must be urgent.

Y/n gets out and I already finished making her a bag. "Where are we going?" She asks. I take her hand as gently as I can, but I am stressed.