S.S || tooth

Your tooth is killing you, and you have to get a tooth extraction... things is that  you hate doctors and being on the influence of the gas.

I have no idea how dentists works because I refuse to go to them till this very day, and I never had an extraction before so let's just ignore all the wrong things here.

Words count: 722

Seb's pov:

"No y/n c'mon" I'm trying to drag her out of bed. She is going to be late to the doctors if she won't get up right now. "I'll give you fries if you get up" she stands up quickly like a child.

"Please don't make me" she hugs me tightly. Well I guess there are some difficulties with dating a very childish person. But that's y/n so that's fine. "Please daddy-" she laughs before she could even finish the sentence.

"Don't!" I laugh with her. God she is such a dirty minded. I love her. "Be ready in 10, or else.." I playfully threat her.

"Or else you'll spank me?" Oh god. "Y/n" she giggles and walk to the bathroom.

Time skip brought to you by... my math teacher

"Y/n get out of the car" she locked me outside. "No. They're going to torture me seb. You're really going to let people torture me?" She cries.

"Y/n please. I love you" she opens the door. "Thank you" I kiss her and she slowly stands up, like a little kid. "You're a big baby" she looks up at me and gasps. "You're a big baby... you're a giant baby"

"Y/n Stan?" They call us. "Ready?" "Nope" she tries to run away but I grab her. "Y/n we have to get this tooth pulled out" she follows me... I drag her like a puppy.

"Y/n get off the floor" she stands up. "I hate you, I hope you die, burn in hell motherfucker, you are a disappointment to everyone in your life, you're a bad actor, a bad friend, a bad husband" y/n quickly says as she fully stands up.

The door opens and the doctor tells us to get in, so we'll start right away. "Please Sebastian I love you, you're the love of my life, I didn't mean it, save me" she whispers.

"Y/n. Tooth. Sleep. Out. Now" she rolls her eyes and sits on the chair. I stand next to her, holding her hand, who is squeezing mine too tightly.

"Okay so we'll start right now, we went over the details last week, so you already know everything, or do you need another quick 1 minute explanation?" The doctor asks us.

"Why 1 minutes when we can have the whole other 59?" Y/n asks her nervously. The doctor laughs, thinking she was joking. Little does she knows, y/n is dead serious.

"Okay so I'll take it as a no, let's start" she tells the other doctor. They put a mask on y/n and she squeezes me tighter. Ow ow ow.

Her grip is slowly becoming weaker and weaker and before I know it, my wife is sleeping like a baby. "Please step aside so we could start" the doctor says.

I walk to the other side of the room, because man that's disgusting.

"Okay we're done" the dentist tells me. "She'll wake up just in a minute" she says and walks out of the room, to clean her hands and shit.

Y/n's eyes start to open. "Hey, hun" she cups my face. "Heuy bobee" I can barley understand what she says but I think she meant 'hey babe' but because she has the cotton in her mouth, it's interrupting.

"Let's go home" I slowly sit her up. "Ahhh" she screams. "What! What's wrong" she starts laughing. "Aww you cate abot me" she smiles.

God this woman.

"Of course I do y/n. You're my wife" I pick her up, since she fell on the floor: "wot? I'm yor wive?!" She asked surprised. "Yes. Look at your left hand" she looks, and smiles.

"Yay. I'm yur wive" I kiss her forehead and put her gently as possible in the car. "Nd yor may husbend" I get in as well. "Yes I am"

"I ove youuuu" she cries. "Don't cry, I love you too"