B.B || sleepy panda

The avengers are planning a movie night and they tease y/n for always falling asleep. This time she promises them that she's not going to fall asleep... she did... on Bucky... her enemy!

Word count: 685

Warnings: nothing only a few swears words and some old fucks having fun

Y/n's pov:

"Alright so we're all down for movie night?" Tony asks us all.

We haven't had one I'm months since Bucky trying to kill us all.

Now don't think I hate him because he tried to kill us, I hate him because after he went all normal and shit he acted like a dick towards me.

Friendly with everyone, but a dick and an asshole and a freak and a motherfucker with me.

"Yeah I'm down" mr. I'm better than everyone says. The others agree and so do I.

"No! Y/n's going to fall asleep, and she sleeps very cutely and when we see her we won't talk again and she'll ruin everything" Sam yells.

Ouch.

I mean it's true but OUCH.

"That's not nice Sam" worlds scariest Angel says. "Thank you, Wanda" I smile.

"Let's vote to kick her out of the movie night" Tony raises his hand and to not my much surprised more than half of them raise their hands.

"Guys, I oath to not fall asleep. I'll drink energy drinks and tons of coffee I won't sleep for days."

"Like that'll work. You are a sleepy panda, y/n" big old Dora says. "A sleepy... panda?" I raise my eyebrows and look at him slowly.

"You know? Pandas? They're sleepy creatures. They sleep all the time. You are a sleepy panda-"

"I am not a sleepy panda-"
"Y/n,  you literally just woke up from a 2 hours nap"
"See? A short nap today. Progress. It'll help if you'll encourage me, people. I'm trying"

Some laugh SOME don't.

"I won't sleep" I look a Tony because if I'll look for a longer time at Bucky I'll turn to stone. "Pweaseeee" I do a fucking weird baby voice that he hates so he could agree.

"Ew, fine you can come, just stop that weird ass voice" I yelp and run to hug him like a child just to annoy him more.

"Prey this woman off me"

~

Bucky's pov:

We're all sitting in the living room, and I'm sitting next to the most beautiful funny woman I have ever met in my entire 100s years of life.

Y/n y/l/n.

At first when we met, she didn't really acknowledge me other then a few "hey" and "welcome".

So I started being a dick so I could get a response. I'd rather her hating me than not speaking to her at all.

I'm sitting next to her and she doesn't even care. She's so nonchalant and chill and I love that about her.

Maybe nothing will happen between us, but it's fun while it's going.

We're 1 hour in the movie and I look to my side and see y/n not blinking and staring like a mad woman into the screen.

"I think you're trying to shoot lasers out of your eyes but I'm not sure" I whisper in her ear. I can see how her arms hair jumped up.

"I'm trying not to sleep, so if for once you want to be nice, shut up" she says. I fight the urge to hug her and turn to look at the screen.

~

I feel something heavy on my lap. I see y/n laying there, trying to get comfortable.

I think that's her sleepy brain doing.

"Y/n psstt" I tap her gently on her head. "What do you want, James?" I freeze for a second at her use for my name.

It sounds so beautiful coming out of her mouth.

"Why are you on my lap?" I whisper. "To sleep, you brainless fool" makes sense.

"Of course you'd fall asleep" for some reason I start to stroke her right cheek.

I feel her muscles relax in my arms. "You're a sleepy panda after all. You just flop and bye bye" I kiss her forehead.

"Bye bye, princess"