S.K || treating me like shit

Y/n and Steve argue.

Words count: 862

"No. Stop saying stop it. It's annoying. If you don't want me to talk about my hobbies then maybe we shouldn't talk at all" I snap.

For a month every time I tried taking to Steve about any of my hobbies he said "Omg y/n you keep talking about this kind of shits. It's annoying, stop it"

Like what the fuck is wrong with him?

"Then maybe we shouldn't talk at all" he agrees. "Deal" "deal"

I walk to our room, and start to cry. It all happened just too fast. We never fought. Never. I think that this was just our 4 fight, in 3 years.

Idk what happened with the Steve I fell in love with. The Steve I engaged to. The Steve I help drugging innocent girls, who were incredibly tasty.

The next week:

He wasn't joking. We haven't talked. At all. I sleep on the couch and he simply doesn't care.

I am thinking about calling off the engagement and break up with him. I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

His loud steps snaps me out of my thoughts and I see him walking towards me. Is he going to talk to me-

Nope he just takes the cereal. I feel pathetic.

I look at him as he sits down to eat carelessly. Tears already forming in my eyes out of rage and sadness and confusion.

"I'm done, Steve" I say harshly. He turns around looking at me confused. "Done with what? Be more specific" he jokes but that's just mean.

"I'm done with us. I'm just so fucking done" before walking to the living room, I see his expression changing to worry.

He stands up and runs after me. "Y/n. What do you mean done with us?" He says. I turn around. "I'm calling off the engagement" I say.

I didn't expect it to be this hard.

"What? W- no no. Don't do that" he says. "Oh so now you care? Keep your caring new personality for someone else" I turn to walk again.

"Wait- I thought you were just calling off the engagement, not us. Are you breaking up with me?" Are those tears I see?

"Wasn't I clear enough?" I push his hand away. He smashes his lips to mine. A feeling that I haven't felt in a while.

"Please don't" he sobs. "You've been treating me like crap, Steve" I push him back. "Saying that what is love is dumb, and not even talking to me. I had been sleeping on the couch for the last week. And you just now conveniently care? Bullshit"

I walk to our room. Pack a bag so I could sleep in a motel. Tomorrow when he's haunting girls I will take my stuff.

He comes from behind and starts to kiss my neck. I moan but push him back. I slap him. "What am I to you? A whore? (Not shaming)"

"No- no baby" he tried to garb my hand. "Fuck off, Steve. I told I am done. I don't deserve to be treated like this. I helped you with every girl. I helped you when Noa almost fucking killed you. I helped you get out of jail. I helped you all the fucking time, and then this is how you pay me back. I'm done"

I grab my now packed bag, and rush out of this house. I order a cab, cause we only have one car, and I don't feel like it would be okay if I take the only car.

"Y/n please" he comes after me. This dude doesn't know how to let go. He's already marking this harder than it was before.

"I- I'm sorry. Please. I have no excuses, but I love you. I- please give me another chance. I promise you, I won't ever treat you like this again. I promise you. Please- just give me another chance" he sobs hard, holding me hands and avoiding my eyes.

I take a deep breath.

"No Steve. I am done" I say and my cab arrives. "Babe-" I hear him say as the driver drives away.

I didn't tell the driver where I was going, but I assume that he understood the situation and drove away.

"I thought you'd might want to leave so I drove away. Um where to?" He asks awkwardly. I sniff, the tears are coming again.

"Umm (I am not creative about to give an address so just idk think about one)" he looks at me through the mirror.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

And I just cry everything to him. Apparently his shift is over, so he offered to hang out. We are going to eat ice cream.

He's nice. Maybe we'll date. But not soon. Maybe in a few months. It'll be hard to get over Steve. But I have too.

Okay I have an idea for a second part, but I can leave it like that. I mean in the second part it's more Steve be like 'leave the date or I'll eat him' and then somehow happily ever after. So idk whatever you want ✌🏼