S.S || Jealousy pt2

Took me a long time to write this but I finally have an idea of how to continue this :) oh and just saying, I'm sick so there's a slight chance that you're going to find really funny moments where I got bored and stared typing my thoughts. It's funny tho.

Word count: 2159

Your pov:

You and Sebastian haven't talked in a whole year.
But of course since he is THE Sebastian Stan, you knew everything.

That day where you screamed at him, went on the media. There were now sides. Y/n's side, and Sebastian's Stan.

A lot of people agreed with you, since Jane is a bit problematic. Okay, more than a bit, but they don't know that.

Sebastian went trough hell, because of that day. You talked to Chris and Anthony, they stopped taking with him as well. They also saw the video, and they realised that you were right.

Of course you were. It's not a surprise that Sebastian was a stupid goddamn mother- sorry I got a little mad.

You also know, that he's getting married in two days. You don't care. But what you do care about, is that Antony and  Chris, for an invitation and you didn't.

But what hurts the most, is that you knew him even longer than them. You knew him since he was 9 and you were 8.

Your phone buzzed, snapping you out of your thoughts. It's... Sebastian?

You thought about leaving him on voicemail, but you also wanted to know if it's something important. Maybe something happened to him and you were still his emergency contact.

He better be in a hospital right now

"Hello? Y/n?" Nope. Not in the hospital. "Hey Sebastian" you tried to sound normal, and not like you still despise his stupid ass- it happed again... sorry.

"Can we talk?" He asked you. You had an idea of why he's calling. Maybe your invitation? "Shoot"

"It's not really a phone conversation to do" he says. You sighed. Seeing him was not the first thing in your 'y/n Sunday' list.

Okay everyone have that list don't judge me.

"Sure. Wanna come to mine?" You asked him. "Actually can you come to mine?" No. Nu huh. Not happing. Seeing his devil- sorry future fiancé was even worse than seeing him.

"No. I can't I have... a fancy event this evening so I have to stay home where.. my dress and makeup is" you lied. You weren't the best actress in the world... well you did win an Emmy but shhh.

"Uhhh okay" he said. "I'm coming" the fuck. Now? You look like shit. Sitting on the couch with at least 10 snacks while watching She-Hulk.

"Sure" you hung up. "Shit, shit, shit, shit" you mumbled. You cleaned everything up and put on jeans and an oversized shirt.

He opens the door. The man not only forgot his friends, but also his manners. "Hey" he said. "Hi"

"Sooo?" You said. "You probably heard about the wedding" ah ah, there it is. The moment you're going to crash his heart and shot him in the dick- I got slipped away I'm sorry I keep doing that. Criminal mind.

"Yeah. The one I didn't get an invite to" you looked him in the eye. His gorgeous beautiful breathtaking ey- shut up y/n it's not about his eyes.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about" he leaned on the sofa. Okay pretty boy. Talk. "Jane says that she feels insecure about you coming" Oh this Bitch.

"That's why you're not invited" is he serious right now? You're the one who helped him with every stage of his life for more than 25 years, and he chooses blondie over you?