B.B || family line

What's up dudes? I'm not back but here's one I never published<3

Y/n comes from a very tough family and she left the house and tried to not contact them, but surprise surprise they come for a visit.

Also sorry if the English is bad, It's my second language.

Word count: 1745

Y/n's pov:
I've never had a better life than what I'm living now.

I have a hot ass boyfriend who treats me like a goddess, I'm living in the avengers compound, I am in fashion school and I'm away from my family.

My whole life they've been horrible to me. I'm the black sheep.

My other 4 siblings are perfect in my parents's eyes but I'll forever be a burden for them.

That's why I moved away to New York when I'm turned 18.

I still call them and before I met James I used to also visit for Christmas and Thanks Giving  but now I just spend it with James and his friends.

Every time they call they tell me how I don't call often and then talk about my life. They even said I am imagining James because they don't think that someone would want a 24 year old girl who's still learning and doesn't have a stable job.

James and I have been dating for two years now and he's been eager to meet my parents but I always find am excuse.

The truth is, every time I brought a boyfriend to meet my parents, they found a way to make him run away.

And I really do love James and I want to marry him one day, so as long as I have control over my life, they won't know him at all... maybe when we get married but heck you need two people to sign the divorce papers.

I'm currently sitting next to James with his friends the avengers. I like everyone- not including Steve- so we're all friends.

James's hand is on my thigh and I try not to blush. Yes yes we've been dating for two years and I still blush.

Suddenly a knock interrupts our conversations. Who would that be? It's a random Friday and we hate inviting people over.

"I'll go open the door" Vision smiles at all of us and we continue to talk thinking that it's just a random security guard wanting to talk to Happy.

"Hello is Y/n here?"

Mom?

I turn my head around quickly. My mom and dad look at me and smile.

Without even noticing I shift towards the edge of the couch and my feet are in a tippy toes position.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Wha- what are you doing here?" I ask them as they make themselves comfortable and sit next to all of us like they belong here.

Everyone give me weird and confused looks and I just give them a look that says "bro I don't know why they're here"

James'a hand squeezes my thigh and I take his hand and move it away from me.

The last thing I want is my parents talking about my "weight gain".

"So you must me James- my daughter's boyfriend" my mom starts.

I am sitting very tightly and it's hard to breathe. Why are they here?

"Yes mrs. Y/l/n. It's great to finally meet you" he shakes her and my dad's hands.

I feel sweat dripping on my forehead, and I catch Vision watching me carefully.

My family had ruined me. Completely. They made me give up my dreams and now i have an English degree with no books released and i live in my
boyfriend's frienenemy (Tony) compound.