B.B ||Drugs

It's like an imagine I lost so I rewrote it for myself but then I was like "damn that's kinda good". But I have no intention to steal that imagine that I saw, I highly recommend to read that one instead of this one

Warnings: drugs, violence, swearing, death of sibling

Words count: 500

"Tony what the fuck?!" I hiss at him. He took my bag. "Why do you care? Drugs maybe?" He starts to unzip the bag.

"No. And give it back" I take the bag. He takes it back and runs away to my room. "Tony give it back?!"

Everyone except Bucky are on the floor now. "Oh would you look at that, drugs?" He threw it on the floor.

I am raging. It's my own privacy. "Tony if you won't give it back-" "you said you'll stop. We agreed to not send you to rehab, but you failed us"

"Fuck you Tony. You have no idea what's like to be in my situation!" I raise my voice. "I have lived my entire life with my brother, and only my brother, I raised him when our parents got high and drunk and he decides to just go and kill himself. And we both know what he wrote in his suicide letter. 'IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT, Y/N!" I yell and cry.

Tony looks down. "You'll have to forgive me" he bends down to the drugs. He gets my water bottle and spills water on the first package.

I start to rage and stack him. I jump on him and rip a few of his hairs. "Y/n no" Steve is trying to get me off him.

"You are all just selfish" I say as I punch Tony. "Give me the bag!" I demand. "On my dead body" Nat and Steve prey me off him.

Steve holds me from my hands and Natasha from my legs. I feel like killing him. No one will disrespect my privacy.

He takes another drug stack and waters it. I get even more rage and kick Natasha and elbow Steve.

I run at Tony again. I hit him as sobs get out of my mouth. "I lost everything. I am sorry that I don't know what's like to live in a fucking mansion with a lovely mother. I gave you what you wanted, and it was me joining the team, give me the bag and I'll not kill you"

I cry. I feel as someone holds me from my back. I recognize the metal hand. He walks backwards with me pressed to his chest.

We reach his room, and he falls on the bed with me. He turns me around and I sob to his chest. "I-" "shh it's okay. It's okay" I feel tears of his own on my hair.

"Shhh. Shhhh. Shhh. It's okay baby. It's okay" he pets my head. "I'm- I'm sorry I'm sorr-" "it's okay. It's okay. It's okay. Shhh" he sobs as well.

"I didn't mean it" "I know. I know. It's okay"