B.B || social anxiety

Y/n Y/l/n is Tony's stark lab worker. You basically make everything and he takes the credit. He didn't want to but you hate public and people in general. There's now a huge party that you have to attend. Your best friend Bucky helps you with you anxiety and more.

Words: 857

Warnings: Self harm ⚠️

"Hey" Bucky said behind you. You turn around to look at him. "Hi" you said trying to keep yourself calm. "What happened?" He asked.

You sighed. "Just a lot of people that all" you said, taking a sip from your beer. "Do you want me to sit with you?" he asked you.

Of course you wanted t him to sit with you, but you didn't want to ruin his night. "No it's okay" you smiled. He frowned. "Ya sure?" He asked. You nodded you head and left.

You looked at everyone at the party, looking soo happy. How come you were the only one with social anxiety?

Suddenly Tony came to speak to you. You were comfortable with him, cause he was like a brother to you. "Y/n" he said.

"Hmm?" You hummed. "We have bunch of people who need answers, and you're the only one who has them" he said.

You quickly looked at him. You started shaking you're head fast. "No no no" you said. "Yes yes yes. You have to, come on" he basically pulled you up from the chair.

As you were talking to the men who wanted to speak with you, you didn't notice that you pinched your hand really hard.

Suddenly you felt pain in your hand. You pinched yourself too hard and you were bleeding. "Shit" you mumble.
You look up to the men.

"Excuse me" you said and rushed to an empty room. You took the aid-kit. You tried to put the medical alcohol but you were too scared to do that.

"Need help?" You heard a voice behind you. It was Bucky. You said nothing, so he just came and helped you. He put a bandage on your cut and kissed you hand.

You looked at his beautiful blue eyes. "You have really beautiful eyes" you suddenly blurted.

Shit. I didn't mean to say it aloud.

"You have a really beautiful hand" he said. You blushed and looked down. He was still holding your hand, soo freaking gently.

"How did it happen?" He asked you, squeezing you arm a little to clearly that he was talking about your cut. You didn't dare to look at him.

"From the beer. It shattered on me" you said. He shook his head. "I saw you pinching yourself" he said. You looked up at him slowly.

"I'm sorry it helps with my nerves" you said. He took your other hand and held it too. "How long have been hurting yourself?" He asked.

He looked soo chill about it, but also soo tense and angry and sad. You couldn't read this man.

"2 years" you said quietly. He nodded his head. "We're you, or at least are you trying to stop?" He asked you. You looked down again.

You slowly shook your head. He flicked his tongue in his mouth. "I see. Do you wanna stop?" You felt like you were being investigated.

You don't answer him. "Y/n" he said. You didn't replay.
"Y/n look at him" he said. "Look at me" he said again and this time you did look at him.

He saw the tears that you were trying to hide.
His face expression was warm. Like it was your home, you happy place, safe place, just.... Everything that made you feel better.

He pulled you in for a tight hug.
His hugs were honestly the bests ones. It was like hugging a big teddy bear.

You definitely melted in his arms. You never talked about this to anyone. Not even your parents. So, you broke down.

Just like in the movies. You fell on your knees and he held you tight. You crying in his chest. Sobbing.

"It's okay. I got you, doll" Bucky whispered against your head. "It's okay" he whispered again. "I'm sorry" you sobbed.

"You don't need to be sorry" he said. You hugged tightly. You were practically chocking him or something.

"I'll help you. Okay? I'll help you with this" he said. You sniffed and nodded you head. You stared to stand up. "Nah uh" he hummed.

He picked you up bridal style and led you to your bedroom. People were looking but you didn't care.

He laid you down. "Tomorrow we're going for run in the morning he said just before you fell a sleep. You turned to look at him.

He was sitting on your chair. "Why?" You asked. "Because run helps for your mental health" he said. You knew he was right, and you couldn't win an argument against Bucky.

He smiled at you and you turned to get comfortable again. You were slowly diving in into a very deep sleep, when you suddenly felt like someone was kissing your forehead.

"I love you Y/n" you heard him whisper but you already fell asleep.