S.S || Bi

You came out to your boyfriend as Bi and he made a big deal out of it, and broke off with you, you're going to Sebastian to get comfort (Sebastian is your bsf)

Umm I decided that my two names that I'm thrashing here are Dylan and Jane. If there's a bad guy his name is Dylan and if it's a girl it's Jane.

Words count: 766

Y/n's pov first person:

I'm standing in mine's and Dylan's bathroom, trying to gather my shit together. I'm going to tell him that I'm bi.

"You can do this girl. Do not be a pussy" I take a deep breath and walk to Dylan who's sitting on the couch scrolling on Ryan Reynolds instagram fid.

"Hey baby can we talk?" I ask him nervously. God why am I now nervous? I don't need to be nervous. Or maybe I should? Ahhhhhhhh

"Sure baby what's wrong" he drops his phone to side and takes my hand. "Okay so I've been meaning to tell you this, even before our relationship started" he's squinting his eyes.

"I'm bisexual" that's it. It's out. "What?!" He lets go of my hand. "Yeah" I smile trough the pain. I did not expect that this will be his reaction.

"So like- you like touching woman... while you are your self A woman?" He looks so.... Disgusted? "Umm yeah. Is that a problem?" Trying to play dumb.

"Umm idk yes. It is. You shouldn't be enjoying touching your own gender" okay now I'm crying. Like literal tears, are coming. "It's just... disgusting" okay now it's on my cheeks.

I don't get him. What's the problem with woman touching woman? "That's just... I mean that's just awful" he looks like he's about to throw up.

"It's not going to ruin our relationship right?" Voice breaking. Wow. What am I a 10 year old with this voice break.

"Ruin? No no no. It's going to just end this mistake. Thank god you told me" I let out the sob I have been holding this entire time. "Seriously, I thought dating the famous actress y/n will be good, but you being bi? Nah that's too far for me to actually go" wait what does he mean?

"What do you mean by 'dating the famous actress will be good'?" He looks at me, eyes widen. "You really didn't know? You really think that I was with you because of.. you? Y/n you're a famous actress who asked me on a date. Who am I to say no?" I feel like an idiot.

"I'm not going to be mean here" too late bud. "I am telling you to leave my fucking house, and you can take your things when I feel like it. Got it?" Umm what now? "No. I can take my things whenever I wa-" *SPANK* (I'm sorry I'm just laughing soo hard at the SPANK)

I gasp. Did he just... did he just spank me? "Leave me alone BITCH" he screams and raise his hand to threat me. I practically run out.

I only have my phone with me. I call the only person that will help me in this situation. Sebastian Stan, the legend himself.

"Hey y/n" "can you please come 'nd pick me up?" Here are the sobs, god I have been waiting. "What happened?" Don't ask questions... you. Don't. Want. To. Knooow. "I'll explain when you get here. Dylan's house" "on my way, y/n/n" he hangs up.

Not less than 5 minutes he gets there, runs out of his car, and hugs me. God that feels good. Oh don't leave me. Why are you letting go. DONT.

I pull him back to a big ass freaking huge hug. And like the good bsf he is... he hugs me back.

Now he pulls away again- did he not learn anything from knowing me for 6 years? God I need to make him a notebook. Sorry where was I?

"What happened y/n/n" he holds my shoulder and looks just a bit down at me. 5'5 anyone? Just me? Okayyyyyy. 
"I told Dylan that I was- AM that I am Bi and he just stared insulting me and shit" did I just tell him that I WAS bi? Dylan is getting into my head.

"He said what!?" Oh shit the man looks pissed. "That me being bi is disgusting" oh I love answering rhetorical questions. "Imma kill him" he let's go and walks creepily into the building.

"Do it slowly!" I yell after him. He brings his thumbs up "will do"

A/n:

Question, do you like how I write? Sarcastically and saying random stuff? Cause that's basically my mind and how I will think and handle the situation. But if you don't like it, then tell me and I will try my best to change it.