Hugs

How they hug you:

Sebastian:

He likes to hug you from behind and kiss you neck. Your hand will go straight to his head and give him some head scratches. he'll hug you almost every minute of the day (if you're not cuddling)

Bucky:

People think he doesn't like much of physical touch.
WRONG. 
He loves when you cuddle him and kiss him. But especially when you just hug him. He'll usually hug you from the front and his hands will go straight to your ass. Your hands will go to his waist. He'll rest his head on top of yours and you'll just stay like that for a few seconds.

Steve (fresh) :

He loves hugs but really prefers cuddles. He'll try to turn every small hug to a cuddle or a nap. But when he doesn't and it's just hugs, he'll bury his head in your neck, and hug you really tight.

His hands will be on your waists and yours will be on his head scratching it. He is a really sleepy person (since he cooks girls and steals their body parts)

Ya know the usual guy hobbits

So sometimes he'll fall asleep while hugging you. A sleepy boyfriend what can I say?

Nick:

He has big trust issues since HER. But you know how to work with it. Every morning when he goes to work and every evening when he comes back you'll greet him with the biggest hug ever.

You'll jump on his waist, so he'll have to hold you, and bury your head in his neck. You'll give his neck a few kisses as he walks and sits on the sofa.

He won't admit it but when you come back late or out with friends he misses your hug... a lot.