B.B || firefighter

Bucky and the rest of the avengers are being called by fury to help firefighters for a fire in a big building, y/b is too stubborn for help and Bucky's got a new crush.

Words count: 930

Bucky's pov:

"Suit up, fury is calling us. Firefighters need help to rescue people" Steve alerts us. "Why do we even need police and firefighters? I mean Peter does the work small crimes, Nat and Wanda take care of every rape case, and now the firefighters wants our help? They should really get a new job" Sam says.

We all put her suits on and meet at the garage "drive as fast as you can. The fire is growing to another close building" Steve says, looking up from his phone.

we arrive and we run to the now two flamed buildings. Another two fire trucks arrive and a woman gets ready to run to the building but stops when she sees us.

A man whom I'm assuming is her Captain says something to her and she breaths and let's go.

She runs to the building, completely blind. "Okay, Bucky, Bruce, Natasha, Tony, Sam and Wanda to this building" he points to the building the woman ran in.

"And the others come with me to the next building. Go! Go! Go!" Steve's group runs after him while us stay put.

"Always so dramatic" Tony rolls his eyes. "Come on. Let's do their work"

5 minutes in the building and we ran into the woman from before.

"It's okay, ma'am we got it" Bruce says. "It's okay sexist male who is nothing without his green monster, I got it" she evil smirks.

"Lady, I-" Tony gets cut off by her running in and picking up A GROWN MAN.

"How do you do that?" Wanda asks her. "17 years of military service" and she helps two woman and a baby.

She gets something from her walkie- talkie. "Avengers, I know we all don't find each other very nice but if you won't get out right now you'll get killed"

Wtf is this woman talking about? "Well aren't you going to get killed as well?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and smirks. "I never get killed while saving lives. And even if I do... I'm sure you wouldn't mind" she taps my chest and runs away.

I have this feeling in my stomach. I don't like it. Or I do? I don't know.

"Earth to Bucky?" Wanda snaps her hands. "Oh yeah sorry" I clear my throat. "I asked fury what to do... he said listen to her orders because if we won't they'll sue us for taking their crime scene" Tony says.

"They can do that!?" Natasha asks a little bit pissed. "They can if they are a legal organisation and we are not. If they do that? We'll have to say goodbye to the Avengers" Tony walks out and we follow him like lost puppies.

"What the fuck?" Clint says as soon as we see them outside. "Yeah. All we can do is to watch them do a horrible job" Sam says.

I don't laugh. It was funny at first, but now it's mean. That woman seems to be taking charge of everything and she saved at least 30 people in just one building.

I see her waking out the other one with two teenagers passed out in her arms.

She gives them to the paramedics and they take care of them. She coming to take her vest off when she gets something from her Walkie- Talkie.

Because of the serum I hear what they say. "One baby is at the last floor. I repeat one baby is at the last floor- the building is about to explode someone go there right now!"

I look at Steve and we're both start to run. We don't even run for a second when we see the woman running in the building.

We both remember what they said, and just stop and nervously look at the building waiting for her to get out with the baby.

Not even 3 minutes after the building starts to explode. It's starts from the last floor. We see her running from the stairs looking back. Bricks and computers are falling on her, and she hides the baby in her vest.

She runs full speed and somehow manages to get out.

She falls to the floor, and the baby got hit. It's not dead but it's got a few bruises from the fall.

"Ahhh!" She screams. Her leg is trapped under a rock. I run to help her, she broke her leg from her feet to her knee.

I carry her and run away as fast as I can.

We manage to run away and the building falls and doesn't hit anyone.

I take her to the paramedics and they take her to the hospital. Her Captian from before comes to me.

"You're the avengers right?" He says. He looks kinda old. "Yes" Vision says. "My name is Captian Russo. And you are the guy who helped Chief Y/l/n"

Chief? She was a chief?

"Umm yeah" I say. "Well since you helped her, we will not press charges. But next time, you better not go in our crime scene when we don't need you to. Oh and.. Chief Y/l/n wants the number on Nick Fury, to talk about boundaries"

Tony takes a deep breath and takes Captian Russo's phone and puts Fury's phone there. "Thank you, Iron man" Russo says and off he goes.

Part 2?!?