S.K || the other woman

Steve lied to y/n about Ann being just a friend while the two were married.

Warnings: swearing and shit like that

Words count: 1305

Y/n's pov:

"So I've been dating Steve for two years now. He's honestly amazing I love him" I tell to my friend Ashley.

"Yeah he looks like a good man. But..." oh oh. Why is she saying but. "I googled him— and maybe it's not him!— but-" "just tell me" "there's another man named Steve Kemp... and he's married with kids"

Oh.

My.

GOD.

"Show me right now" I take her phone. "I mean it could be someone else-" I cut her. "Where did you find it?"

"Facebook" ugh such a weird old app. I Google'Steve Kemp' and oh my god. It's fucking him. "It's him"

And suddenly, like god heard me, Steve calls. I answer him. "Hey babyyy. Where are you? I miss you" I roll my eyes.

I take a deep breath. I don't want to confront him on the phone. "10 minutes and I'm home". "Okie. I love you" he says with a baby voice.

"Yeah... love you too" I put on my best happy fake voice and hang up. "I'm leaving. I'll tell you how it goes" Ashley nods.

I drive full speed there out of rage. And the police didn't even care. "Ba-" "do you know what I most adore in the world?" I push him away fr and start walking across our house.

"Honesty. Loyalty... family" he's clearly confused. "Okay?" "And do you know.. how much I hate... when someone is not being Honest and Loyal?" I turn to face him.

"a lot!" I raise my voice. "Babe are you okay?" He asks. "Nope. Because apparently my boyfriend for a YEAR has a wife... AND KIDS" I start to cry.

"And apparently what we have... is not love-" "baby" "I am only a fucking mistress" I cry out.

"And apparently... he just uses me for sex. So yeah, I am not okay. I want to literally die right now. The person I thought loved me for a year, a whole fucking year, doesn't. He has a wife. And two kids. And a whole fucking life."

He starts to cry as well. Good. He deserves it. I can't even believe that he did this to me. "Does she know?" He nods.

God so I am fucking mistress. Not even a an affaire. Just there to make him feel like a man I guess. "Y/n it's not like that. Yo- you don't get. I don't have kids" he says.

Yeah right. "Yeah and I don't have my period every month" I scoff. He reaches to garb my hands but I push him away. "Don't touch me!"

I point at him. "You made me the other woman. Someone's... mistress. Just a fucking slut in the eyes of many" I cry.

"Go to your family and don't forget about me. Cause you deserve to live a long life knowing that you ruined a woman's life. Even a fucking job in London, that could've paid so much" I take my bag.

"W-what?" He stops. "Yeah. I could've had this big transform to London that would've paid 4x more. And I said no, because I wanted to stay with my boyfriend who I thought what gonna propose" I slam the door and walk away.

Steve's pov:

Shit. Shit. SHIT. I run after her but see that she already drove. "Ahhh fuck" I return home and destroy all the place out of anger. I scream and cry and I fucking messed everything.

I call Ann. "Hey pretty boy" she answers. "Ann where are you?" I ask her, sniffing. "With Emily. Why?" Good so she's just with her girlfriend. "Y/n found out that we are married. But she didn't let me explain how and- and she ran and I drove- I don't know what to do" I cry.

"Oh shit" I hear her eating something. "Umm I think you should tell her the truth" she says. "But what if she won't believe me?"

"I mean you could always drug her and tell her it was a drea-" "No!" "Fine sorry. Umm just move on is she says she doesn't believe you. And plus does she know about the two fake kids?"

"Yeah" I hear her chuckle. "Then yeah maybe you should consider the drugging part" I hear her girlfriend chuckle. "Ann her you high?" "Nah, Emily is the only one high here. I just match her energy" I hang her up.

I drive to y/n's favourite place. I just know that she's here. And here she is. Crying in the bench with ice cream in her hand.

I run out of the car. "I said leave me alone Steve" she says softly. "Can I please ju- please come to home and I'll explain. I do have an explanation" I put my hand on her but she doesn't move hers.

"You will have 10 minutes" she mumbles. I get up and she gets in her car, and I get in mine. We drive together and we both get on at the same time.

We walk and take a sit on the sofa. "Me and Ann are married but... we got married at 17 so we could have an alibi. We were both down at the business, and if we would have been married, then each time the police would come, we will just say a fake story that we were together. The kids aren't our" she looks up at me, crying more.

"Their names are Dan and Joe and they are our friends's children. We took a picture with them and just posted it. It was also for our alibi" she shakes her head, not buying it.

"Ann is gay. She has a girlfriend, her name is Emily Brunch, and she is 28 years old" I show her a picture of them kissing at their first anniversary.

"I love you. And I trust you. With everything. And I cannot explain how much I am sorry for not telling you sooner. It's not as easy as it sounds to just go and say 'I'm fake marrying my best friend that's gay, and we have to fake kids'" I chuckle and she laughs softly and looks down.

"I'm sorry about London" I say. She shakes her head. "It's not your fault. I don't regret it" she takes a deep breath. Her leg is bouncing up and down.

Idk if it's from relief or from unbelief.

We just sit in silence for a while. She takes in all my words and repeating them in her head. I catch her looks up at the mess I made, but I say nothing, cause I know she already knows what happened.

"I believe you" she breathes. "But I have demands if we wanna work this whole situation" she sniffs. I kid my head, wiping my own tears.

"Okay... uh the demands are?" I ask. "1. Divorce Ann. 2. Find a way to make the whole kids thing go away. And 3. Promise me that I'm not an alibi" she looks up at me.

I nod my head. "I'll divorce Ann. I promise. I'll make the kids somehow die. They are 17 now, so I just need them to move to a different country. And I promise you... with my whole heart. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You're not an alibi. And you'll never be an alibi" she nods as I talk.

We sit quietly again. I wait for her to respond. And she does. With a kiss. A kiss that makes the breath that I was hiding release. The kiss that makes my heart red again. The kiss that fills my stomach with butterfly. The kiss from my future wife.