B.B || IKEA

Bucky and y/n move from the compound, to their own house, and are looking for beds.

I'm right now moving to my dads house and we are currently in IKEA so I just got inspired... by looking at beds.

It's really short but also really cute and fluffy

Words count: 318

Y/n's pov:

"Can I help you?" A nice tall woman comes to me. "Umm no currently, since we haven't seen anything yet" I hold my fiancés hand. She smiles and leaves.

"Okay so, I'll go look in this side, and you go to the other side" I say to him. He kisses my forehead and leaves to his side. This place is freaking huge.

And all is just for beds? Crazy.

I've lost Bucky at least 15 minutes ago. I know he's somewhere here somewhere I think. I'm pretty sure.

"Okay this is the one" I walk to the woman, who offered to help us, 15 minutes ago. She comes after me, and she looks at the bed.

"Okay, so this is a very a comfortable bed. I have it in my own house, actually. Do you want samples- wait didn't you have your boyfriend here?" She asks me.

I looks around me. Wow he's really far away. "Umm can you help me look for him? I really suck at hide and seek" I joke. She smiles and follows me.

She seems like a bitch idk why.

"Bucky?" I start to shout to him. Okay where is he now? I'm getting nervous. "Babe? Honey?!" WHERE ARE YOU BUCKY.

"James Buchanan Barnes!" How can the deadliest assassin in the world, gets lost, in a IKEA?

"I think I found him?" I hear the lady saying for a pretty far place. I follow the voice and find her looking at a bed... where my fiancé sleeps in.

Did he literally check beds and fell asleep? He is so ADORABLE.

God I can't wait to marry this teddy-bear