AU B.B || crime

Request: Do something like mob au of bucky Plssss. Orr mob reader but sweet bucky au, it would be so good like he is shy and she's like confident powerful and all that.
And they would meet trough Natasha and Steve cause they're dating (Natasha is reader's best friend who knows all her secrets and mob thing) Steve is obviously the golden retriever ✨✨ and Bucky would have a crush on her and she will also start to like bucky

Umm so yeah... basically what the request says... :)

Words count:

Y/n's pov: 1000

"Okay. So, you, me, Stevie, bar, tonight" Natasha comes bursting trough the door. I stand up quickly and point my gun at her. "Jeez you scared me, Nat" I put the gun on the table.

"Alert next time" I sit down. God, I love her, but she can be a pain in the ass. "Don't kill me girl, Steve hadn't put a ring on me yet, and I don't want to die before that" she sits in-front of me.

"So. What're you saying?" She's takes a gum. "What?" The fuck she wants from me? "Me, you, Steve, bat, tonight!" She sighs. Oh right. "No"

"Why??? You never come" "maybe that's because I have stuff to do" I lower my voice. Who knows who's eavesdropping.

"I know I know. Kill, money, kidnap and blah blah blah. Relax a bit" she leans back. "I relax. I am relaxed" she snorts. "You never relax. You literally pointed a gun at me when I came in" she weaves her hand to the door.

Okay, she has a point. I think about. Think a little moreee. "Fine" I roll my eyes. Sorry, she gave me puppy eyes.

"Yes! 8pm we're picking you up. Bye baeee" she comes to kiss my cheek but I push her away. "And that's why you don't have a boyfriend. You don't even show affection to your besiteee"

"Stop acting like your drunk, before you even drank!" I yell to her as she walks to the door. "Joke on you, I already had tequila before I got here" "wh-" "bye!!"

I sigh. This woman drives me crazy. "Agent 44" he immediately walks in. "Yes ma'am" I snort. "First, don't call me ma'am or I'm killing you. Second, tell Clint and Wanda to take care of Alexander instead of me" I continue to work.

"Why? May I ask?" I look at him one more time. "You may not ask. Leave before I shoot you" I nod at my gun. He walks away like a little bitch.

I need a new agent 44 because this one is a pussy.

***

Great. We're a the bar. So fun. Woah. I hope you know that I am being sarcastic.

"C'mon have fun" Nat snaps me. "I am having fun, I'm just making sure that no one is coming" she rolls her eyes at me. "Drink" "no" "drink" "no fucking hel- "DRINK"

I stand up, tilt my head. "Or maybe don't drink. It's your body, your choice" she sits down. I sit down as well.

Wanda is calling, I walk outside. "You got him?" Is the first thing I say. "Of course. On our way to the shelter" I nod once, even tho she can't see. "Good" I hang up.

I come back to the table to see another man there. I don't recognise him.

Bucky's pov:

Steve told me to come to the bar tonight. I didn't really want to come but I did. Natasha just said that her friend is also here, and I should not piss her off.

Not like I was going to, but fine.

"Oh there she is" she points at the woman in black jeans and a purple tight crop-top. Her hair is y/h/c and it's down.

God she's beautiful. Not hot, but.. beautiful. Pretty. Magnificent. Magical.

"Who's this?" She stops waking when she sees me. Did they not tell her that I was coming? "My name is James but people call me Bucky" I reach to shake her hand.

She scans me for a second, but decides to shake my hand. She sits next to me. I feel something hard in her leg. I let it go.

"So, James, where did you grow up?" "Brooklyn" "what are your parents name? Siblings? Job? Apartment? Rac-"

"Chill y/n he's cool. Steve's friend" Natasha says. The fuck is going on. Y/n jaw soften. She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes and looks up at me.

"My name is y/n Wilson. And I'm an agent" she smiles. Okay, good start. "James barnes like I said. Umm I work at a flower shop" she giggles.

"What?" She looks at my blue eyes. "Not the kind of job I expected you to have" she smirks, and takes a sip from her beer.

"What did you think I am?" "Body builder" she says and takes another sip. I laugh this time. "Why?" Okay I know why, but I'd like to hear it from her.

"Because you're hot and sexy" she thinks I am hot and sexy YAY.

She looks at me up and down and suddenly gets a message. She hides it from me. Shakes her head and looks at me again. "Give me your phone, Barnes"

I waste no time, and give it to her. She writes something there. "Call if you need me" she winks waves goodbye to Nat and Steve — who I forgot were there— and leaves.

I look down, and I got a boner. Great.

Part 2??????