AU B.B || crime pt 2

Part 2 :)

Words count: 545

Bucky's pov:

It's been a whole month since I met y/n. We've been texting, we didn't meet tho. She always says she got some stuff to deal with.

I am super into her. I can't even forget how she looks like, because every time I close my eyes, I see her face.

Okay, now should I or should I not call her. I mean, I could be interrupting one of these "important stuff" that she says she has. But I could also not, so let's call her.

She answers after 6 beeps. That's a lot of beeps to wait. "Hey" she sounds out of breath. "Hi- where are you?" I immediately ask her.

"Umm nowhere important. What do ya need?" Do I hear gun shots?! Nah I'm probably hallucinating. "Can we meet up tonight. I just really want to see you again" I saw as I walk to grab a bite from my blueberry muffin.

"Uhh" is the only thing she says. I feel the blueberry taste, as I begin to overthink everything. Did I just ruin our friendship. Did we even had one-

"Sure" I smile and a muffin is stuck between my teeth. I look like a child. "Okay so-" "I'll come to your place at seven. Bye" she hangs up.

Oka- but how will she know where I live. I call Steve. "Hey man" he answers right away. "Hey, I just talked with y/n and we're finally meeting in person" I can feel his grin trough the phone.

"That's great" I take a deep breath. "We're meeting at my place at seven. But I never told her where I live" he's silent. "Steve-" "I gave her your address. She asked me where you live because she wanted to meet with you" he says.

Oh thank god. "Okay thanks, Steve" he says goodbye and hangs up. Now all I need is to find the perfect pants, shirt, shoes, socks, food and all in 2 hours

Y/n's pov:

I can't believe I said yes. I think I'm getting feelings but I can't be with him. I'm too dangerous for him. Today I'll tell I'm the I'm lesbian.

That's it. Lesbian.

I knock on his door and he opens almost immediately. "Right on time. I made sushi" he says. I love sushi. And he looks.. great. "Wait- you MADE sushi?" I hurry to see it.

I hear him chuckle behind me. "Yeah. I am not good at cooking, but sushi was always the only thing I knew how to make." He says. I can live with a man that only makes sush- shut up y/n you can't be with him.

We start eating and talk and laugh and smile- and I'm falling for him. He's literally the sweetest person ever. "Hey, how did you get my address?" He suddenly asks.

I look up at him from my food. I cannot tell him that I sent people to follow him home for the past 2 weeks, to see if he's from the enemies.

"Nat sent me the address, because she was begging me to go on a date with you" I laugh. But he seems... confused? "Steve told that he told you, because you asked him" oh shit.