S.S || Is she dead??

Don't worry this is just another narcolepsy imagine with the lord himself Sebastian Stan.

Tw: cusses and shit, narcolepsy.

Word count: 1642

Y/n's pov:

I just came back from the doctor, she gave me a new medication for my narcolepsy.

She told me this one is stronger than the other one, who unfortunately didn't work well and caused me to faint in many places and have awkward moments.

The two look very alike, so I'll throw the old ones as soon as I get home, so I won't take the old ones.

"Hey, how did it go" Sebastian — my boyfriend says, as he sees me waking towards the car. Paparazzi start surrendering us as soon as I get out. "Good!" I shout because the paparazzi start making noise.

I don't want to brag or anything but I have a higher place in acting industry than Sebastian. He got a huge deal not so long ago, that made him almost win an Emmy and I'm more than proud. But let's just say that I broke the world's record of how many Oscars and Golden Globes one can have.

But I'm proud of him. I really am. He should've won in my opinion, but he had a though competition. I hope that his new movie Sharper that comes out in a few months will go big, and he'll win an Emmy or maybe even an Oscar, because he truly deserves it.

"Y/n!" "Y/n look here" "y/n what do you think about Kanye West?" "Y/n can you give us any details about your new movie 'Twisted Hate'?" "Y/n do you like playing Juliette Ferrars?" "Y/n why were you at the doctors?"

My body guards help me and Sebastian get in the car, but as usual it's a struggle. I don't get how can other celebrity enjoy this so much, that they invite them do they could get photos.

One of the paparazzis pushes me back and I almost fall. Thank god I didn't wear heels. "Hey, you're being really aggressive and I'm not feeling very well, could you please step away. I'm sorry for not being able to answer you questions today?" I say gently and nicely.

Maybe I don't like paparazzis, and I think their job is disgusting, I still think of them as humans, and they deserve human manners being used to them.

That's why they always listen when I ask them to leave.

They nod, say sorry and they step away but still close to take pictures of me getting in the car.

"That was intense" Sebastian says as the driver starts driving. We don't always use the bodyguards and the driver, but someone leaked the fact that I'm going to the doctors today, so we knew it's going to be a nightmare getting out.

And god we weren't wrong.

I can't answer Sebastian right now, because the experience just triggered something. I feel a little limp but not like I'm going to faint.

"Hey, lean on me" he gets closer and moves me closer to him, almost being on him. I start to control my breathing to try and get the attack over.

I had diagnosed narcolepsy since I was 6. People thought I had a weird kind of Tourettes, because narcolepsy wasn't known.

My parents used to homeschool me till I was 18, and wanted to go to college because they were embarrassed of my narcolepsy. I didn't have many friends growing up, except for my cousins.

My parents would get mad every time I fainted or zoned out.

When I grew up and turned 18 I moved the day of my birthday. I couldn't be with them anymore, and all the pain they've caused me was too much.