N.F || deadly mission 3

The last part of the deadly mission imagines.

Words count: 700

"So you... faked your death?" You asked him. He nodded his head. It was too much. One second he's dead, the other second he's alive. It's too much information for 2 days.

You needed out of this hospital. Out of anyone right now. "I-I" you shook your head. You started to slowly and painfully get up. Nick rushed to you and held you.

"You can't leave, darling" he held you by your waist. "Nick let me go" you said bitterly. "Baby I-"
"NICK LET ME GO" you screamed at him.

That made you a lil dizzy but your ignored your pain. "Honey just listen-" you cut him again. "Listen to you? Listen to YOU? I trusted you. I felt pain. I thought you were dead. And there you are standing here talking to me like it's just another Thursday morning" you screamed at him.

With every word you became weaker and weaker. He never left you body even tho you wanted him to. He could feel your muscles giving up on you. That's why he held you.

"I don't even want to look at you" you sounded disgusted. You were. The love of your life just lied to you. I'm the worst way ever.

"I used to think that worst case scenario was you dying. But seeing you here after you "died" telling me you killed soo many people is THE worst case scenario ever" you screamed.

You headed buzzes in your ear. You couldn't really hear Nick. Just the buzz. You clenched onto his arms. Everything went black... again.

Maybe this time it'll turn white?

Nick's pov:

"Doctor!" I yelled. The nurse came in and called a doctor. They said that her wound opens but from the inside. She needs to go to a surgery right now.

I can't even count to three and she's off to surgery. She's right. I messed up, by not telling her. But it wasn't supposed to be like that.

The chief wasn't suppose to stay alive. I was supposed to kill him and come home myself to tell her that we're going to Las Vegas.

She wasn't supposed to attempt suicide. I sent James over so he'll tell how she is. He told me that she was fine but 15 minutes later I get a call that she's in the hospital.

I was sitting at the waiting room, waiting for the nurse to tell me that she's fine. She's fine. She's totally fine. It's y/n why wouldn't she be fine.

"Im sorry but your fiancé didn't make it"

That's what the nurse said to the girl behind me. "Your fiancé is okay mr. Fowler" the other nurse smiled. "Can I see her?" I stood up quickly. "She's sleeping but of course" I followed her to y/n.

She looked peaceful, yet full of chaos. The nurse left and I just stood at the doorway looking at y/n. I closed the door and sat next to her.

She almost died 2 times at one day. I couldn't. I'm not the type of person to cry but I couldn't help it. Two days ago my life were normal. And now, they've gone completely upside down.

"I know you're sleeping and dreaming but I want to tell that I love you y/n" I held her hand. "I love you soo much that I wish that I were actually dead right now" I cried.

I buried my face in her hips. "If I could go back in time I would" "if I could back in time I wouldn't" I heard her voice. I looked up at her. She was smiling weakly.

"How are you feeling, love?" I cupped her face in my hands. "On amazing drugs" she smiled. I laughed. "Y/n I am soo sorry" I said. "I know" she smiled.

I couldn't help it. I kissed her. "Heart race dumbass no sex or this kind of affection for at least 3 weeks" the doctor appeared at the doorway.