S.S || sleepy time

You have narcolepsy. If you don't know what that is it's a sleeping disorder that makes you sleep a lot and lose control of your muscles sometimes. You can check it if you want.

Words count: 500

"Okay. Let's do this" Y/F says. You are hanging out with your old friends from high school. They don't know about your condition.

The worst part is, is that you can't remember if you took your medicine. It can either be great, or be really bad. The worst case scenario is you falling asleep on the road.

"Okay" you all say. You are all going to watch a new movie. 'Thor: love and thunder'.

Waking to the theater, you don't feel sleepy. That's great good.
You keep pinching yourself out of stressed. And then it hits you.

Your eyelids are heavy. Your hand starts to fall forwards. And you fall asleep.

Sebastian's pov:

Y/n is going out with some friends from high school. She's stressed and I get why. But I don't get why, she isn't telling them that she has narcolepsy.

I decided to invite Chris and Anthony to have some beers and movies. It's going great till y/n's calling. "Hey ba-" "are you Sebastian? Y/n's boyfriend?" An unfamiliar voice says.

"This is he" "y/n fainted. We're calling the ambulanc-" I cut them. "Don't call the ambulances. I'm on my way. Don't touch her" I get up.

"What? She fainted" I hear the voice saying again. "She didn't she's just sleeping. I-I'll explain later" I hang up on them.

"What happened?" Chris asks. "Y/n'a narcolepsy attack. Her friends are worried" I say and head to the car.

I arrive at the cinema and run in the theater. I had to explain the dude on the counter why I'm heading in without a ticket.

The movie stopped for her and all the people in the theater are gathered around her. "Move please" she's on the floor.

I pick her up gently like a baby. God my princess. She's going to hate herself from this when she wakes up.

"Is she okay?" Her friend asks. "It's just narcolepsy. Look it up" I walk away.

I put her gently in our car. Her head is on my shoulder and she's drooling. I smile and kiss her head.

I arrive home and Chris and Anthony are still here. They see my holding y/n. I put her in the sofa, on my lap and we continue to watch the movie.

I stroke her hair for some time. Chris and Anthony leave and y/n wakes up. "Where am I?" She asks, not moving an inch off my lap.

"Home sweetie. Home" I whisper and kiss her head. And she's asleep again. I guess she got another quick attack now. "Let's go to bed" I pick her up and cuddle with her.

"It's okay baby. I love you" I kiss her forehead n's drift to sleep as well.