N.F || deadly mission

You are enraged to Nick and you over-heard a conversation with him and the chief talking about a deadly mission he has to tho to tomorrow.

Words count:

*Yesterday*

"It's in town" the chief said. Nick's head snapped from the file to him. "Town? No no y/n could walk and see something. No way" he shakes his head.

"Listen nick you know I love y/n. But this mission is too important and you're the only one who can possibly survive it" nick looked disappointed. "Possibly surviving ?" He asked.

The chief sighed. "There's a 50/50 chance that you'll make it out alive" he said. Nick looked around the room and you hid behind the wall a portobello bit more, for I'm-case he sees you.

You felt sick. Will your future husband make it tomorrow? You knew that he's good at his job. The best even. But, deadly mission in New York? You couldn't believe he was even considering it.

You begged him to say no. To send a squad with him not alone. "I'll do it..." he said. Your heart sank to the floor. "But y/n can't be around that area trough the whole day" he said, passing the file to the chief.

"Deal"

You heard them walking to wearers the door so you ran outside to where you were standing before the chief called nick last minute and he told you to wait.

You wanted to cry as soon as he walked outside the building towards you. But you stopped yourself. You knew that after agreeing he HAD to go. And you also knew that if you'll beg him not to, it'll make the mission even harder.

Cause he'll think about you and your words and get distracted. "You okay sweetie? You look like your physically in pain" he chuckled. You gave him a soft forced smile. "Just lady's time"

He thinks you're asleep. It's night. He has to go in 6am. So all you know,  is that the next 10 hours could be your lasts ones with him.

"Y/n are you awake?" He taps your forehead. You don't move. "Y/n you're still breathing normal. I know that you're awake" he says.

You open your eyes and look at him. He smiles to you, but you can see from the look of his eyes that he's suspicious of your weird act since he came back from the meeting.

You kiss his nose. You are laying in your side of the bed and he's laying in his. You barley cuddle which you hate... especially now.

And don't think that you're useless. You were working in the lab. You agreed to be the lab rat too, because you love science. One experiment went wrong and you had to go to the hospital.

Nick was stressed and so was the whole hospital. Your body didn't react to the drugs. You were still in incredible pain and nothing that you could do would have happen.

Turns out that the experiment made your body stronger from the inside. So they tried another experiment that day you weren't reacting to the drugs.

They took the drugs and mixed the same water you used for the experiment. Now you have sleeping pills (you don't use tho) and they put you into a deep sleep.

Soo deep that someone could kidnap you and you'll still dream about pigs.

Soo you were in the inside super strong but you were weaker in the outside. Like your strength from the outside got shoved into you.

You hated that. You hated that you were weak. That you had this amazing strength just in the wrong part of the body. You hated how you underbelly got bloated after every meal that you ate.

It's because of the experiment. Nick doesn't even let you work there since then. He doesn't know how mush you loved working there despise the accident.

Not working there makes you feel mentally weak. That you gave up on your dream to work in the lab because of some dumb accident.

"Are you okay?" Nick puts his head on you face. You melt a little bit to his touch. Tears building in your eyes. "Oh y/n. Don't think about the accident, okay?" He says.

He is right, it is about the accident. But you are also crying because of the thought of losing your future husband.

Nicks pov:

I pull her to a small hug. I'm afraid I'll hurt her so I pull away after 4 seconds. I look at her eyes. I have a feeling it's not just the accident.

And she has to sleep. The chief and I agreed that I'll drug her so she'll sleep all the day. I know it's wrong but I can't even think what will happen if the fight will go to this part of the town.

She can't fight. I'll never forgive myself if she's the one who'll die today. "Wait here I'll give us water" she nods and I get up.

I pour us water and take a look at her pills. I have to slip out of the door in 6am. 9 and a half more hours. One pill passes her out for 8 hours.

3 pills for the whole day.

I can't.
I have to.
I can't.
I need to.
I can't.
I'm doing it.

I break 3 pills and put it in the water. Mix it real quick and I leave to our room.

When I get in I can see she eyes the water suspiciously. It's a good thing that she's eyes the wrong glass of water. I drink the one she eyed (the normal one) and pass the other one (the drugged one) to her.

The bad thing about the pills is that they are addicted. So y/n drinks the water fast. She probably wants more so I give her my water. She takes a sip but then returns it to me.

"Thank you"she mutters. The pills will affect in 45 minutes. "Come here" I pet my body. She crawls on me. Her head on my chest and her left leg on my waist.

"Let's watch a movie" she says. She hates comedy because it's boring to her so I'll of course put comedy. "Nooo" she whines. "You chose Tangled yesterday. Now it's my turn" I grin.

She rolls her eyes playfully. We pass the 30 minutes and she starts to yawn. A lot. "Ya tired" I ask her. She shakes her head. "No"

Her and her beautiful amazing charming stubborn ass.

"Okay" I kiss her forehead. I can't do this. I can't pretend I didn't just drug her. I need her to sleep fast before I'll talk her that I drugged her and she'll fall asleep and leave me when she wakes up.

I stroke her hair and I start to kiss her forehead and cheeks. She giggles tiredly. "That tickles"she says. God she sounds soo cute when she's sleepy.

I laugh a bit. "But it feels nice"

40 minutes into the movie. She yawns every 3 seconds. I take a look at her eyes and they look like they're weighting 5000 pounds.

I start to stroke her hair again and kiss her. I can her little gums as she gets sleepier and sleepier. "Tired now?" I whisper against her forehead.

"Please make it out alive" she says and falls asleep.

What? Does she know? How I mea- oh fuck she knows. Theres- I'm freaking out. How am I going to do the mission knowing that she knows and- Omg his help me.

Part 2????