AU B.B || crime pt 4

Yeah... part 4 and last.

Words count: 1060

Bucky's pov:

I know that she lied that night, but I didn't say anything. I knew for sure that she got the address from someone else.

But I don't know if I care.

I kept telling myself to go to her "work" place and see what's she's doing. But something in me tells me not to.

I think that this something is feelings.

"Hey Buck" Nat answers the phone. "Hey Nat, is there any chance that I'll get y/n's work address?" Got I'm finally doing this.

"Umm I don't remember it" she says. "Okay bye" I hang up quickly. "Hey Buck" Steve answers the call.

"Hey. Do you know where Natasha is?" I try to stay cool, not that I'm freaking out or something... well yeah I do, but for different reasons.

"Umm at y/n's work I think? Why?" "No reason. Bye" okay I'm acting suspicious.

I'm a terrible liar. I don't get how y/n believed me when I said that I don't remember our conversation.

I check Natasha's location. The woman doesn't know how to turn it off. I take a screenshot in case y/n will take it off for her, and start to drive.

I arrive at the.. work place?

It's just a park? Wait- why are people dressed with suits are going to the back.

I follow them and apparently there is a secret door there. I quickly slide in and hide. Wow this place is scary and fancy.

Gold and silver everywhere. Woman and men in suits but the women look like they're in charge.

I try and walk in this place— I'll call this place a maze because I can't seem to find where she is.

I walk past a door that's slightly open, and it says Boss on it. Y/n?

I storm inside and y/n is aiming a gun at me. "Woah hey hey it's me" I bring my hands up. What the fuck is going on.

Natasha looks at me from the chair. "Hey I got you-" I heat Steve's vice from behind. They know about this? And what's even this? What is this.

Y/n lowers her and hun and throws it at the floor, to show me that she's not going to hurt me.

"James. I need to tell you something" yeah? No shit woman. "My name is y/n y/l/n, you're in a mafia building but I mean no harm. I have the answers to everything you're thinking right now"

"Just ask" I take a deep breath. "I- were these past months fake? I mean 7 months y/n. Did you lie a few weeks ago when you said you loved me? Why are you in the mafia? Are you going to kill me if I'll tell you to the police? Oh god please don't kill me" I talk quickly. I don't think I've every talked this fast.

"No.no.because I want to and need to." okay so the last months weren't a lie. She loves me. She needs and wants to be in the mafia- why didn't she answer about the kill me cops one?

"And no. I am better than that James. I'll brainwash you like in movies and make sure you don't remember any of this" okay I prefer the dying version now.

"Nat, Steve, out" she orders. "Take a sit" she motions to the chair with her hand. "I didn't tell you, because I knew that you'd freak out. But I didn't lie to you about anything else... well I did lie to what my job is and where I'm going to and I did manipulate you into thinking that I got the address from Steve, when I actually got my address from full sleepless nights of tracking you, but that's nothing" she leans forwards.

"I do love you. I mean it. I'm not like these mafia bosses who have 103 wives and only want money. I plan to leave this place one day Bucky. You have to believe me" how can I not.

I do believe her. I do fucking believe that she's a good boss, that she only.. kills people that need to be killed. "What kind of people do you kill?" I almost gag.

"People who did bad things. Like uhh rape, murder, kidnapping, cannibalism. But we don't kill them if they have kids. That's a rule here"okay so she kills bad people. That's good.

"And people who snitch. And of course the enemy. The other mafia. They are horrible. They just kill and kill whoever they see We've been trying to take them down. That's why I followed you and had been very careful lately. We can't trust anyone" okay other mafia is bad.

"Why do you actually tell me this? Didn't you say that you can't trust anyone" she sighs and looks down. "But I do rust trust you. Even if you don't, I still loved you. I haven't stopped. And even if you'll walk away without me, and go home to nothing but furnitures, I just trust that you won't snitch" she takes my hands.

"Please decide" I think she had tears in her eyes. "Bucky, I never had feelings. To anyone. I didn't even cry when my dad died. But here I am crying because you got me too damn attached to you. Please. For once be the guy who chooses me"

10 years later:

"I can't believe it. It's a girl" me and y/n scream from happiness. "Do you know what date is it?" She whispers to me while Nat turns some music on.

"October 21. The date when you chose me" she says. I look straight to her. "And baby I'm glad I did" although I am worried about being pregnant while running a mafia.

"And I'm taking a 9 months break. I'm going to be a normal present wife and make you my little cute slave, and after 2 months of recovery I'm back to it"

"Thank you"

god I made the the right choice. Not once she disappointed me. She is amazing. Looks amazing when she sleeps. Looking stubborn but cute when she's sick. And she is giving the best sex life ever.

I feel like I won a lottery. But I just won y/n.