B.B || firefighter 2

Y/n talks with the avengers

Words count: 1340

Bucky's pov:

"Are we ready?" Steve asks us, just before going in the shield building. "Yep." We breath.

We walk in, and wave to some of our agents friends. "Oh why are you here?" An agent called Dylan says.

"Chief y/l/n wants to talk to us, about the buildings and apparently to make some boundaries" Wanda says.

Dylan laughs. "Well good luck for you" I narrow my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"That woman, is tough. We once got to her crime scene, and we tried to talk her out of the fight and to just let us do her job, and she stabbed me Jefferson in the leg. He was in the hospital for 5 days" what the fuck?

I know this shouldn't make me want her more, but fuck she's beautiful, smart, strong AND badass.

"I know you have a crush on her, but keep it in your pants because I do not want her to get angry and possibly throw knives at us" Wanda whispers to me.

How does she know- "I can read minds Bucky" oh right.

We walk in and we see her with crutches. Fury is there and he seems like a child that it's mother yelled the shit of her life at him.

"She screamed at him for 30 minutes" Dylan walks behind us and whispers. "Actually it was 35 minutes. Be more accurate next time" y/n says.

"Take a seat, Avengers" and we follow her orders. Steve and Tony told us not to fight her, because with one signature from her, and the Avengers are gone.. for good.

"I already told Fury my demands, but I am not going to trust him to tell you everything as I said in my own voice" she's saying while staying completely still.

"Let me guess, yelling and screaming and even tho that is the same thing?" Dylan comes and stands in the doorway.

She smiles and says "you know me, of course" I don't know why but the good sparkly feeling in my tummy turned to jealousy.

"Now! Kidding that was a warm up. 1. You will not come close to the station if you are not asked to. 2. Come close to our crime scenes and you will say good-bye to your career!" She starts getting scary.

"It's weird how I've been a deadly assassin since I was a kid but a firefighter is scaring the shit out of me" Natasha whispers to me.

"Same" I lie. I find this extremely hot. "3. If you feel the need to come and help us, DON'T. And 4. If you want to talk to us, you're more then free to call us the normal way civilians call us. No more personal line. And you no longer have a right to look through our files if it's coming through me" she says very calmly now.

Tony gets angry and stands up. "What do you except us to do? Just stand and watch as you're doing the job and we're just there" He asks angrily. "No. Of course not I'm not a monster" she laughs.

I'm feeling like there's a catch. "You're forgetting that I said that you can't get close to our crime scenes. So you have to stay in your little compound and no one is forcing you to turn the TV on. So you just need to stay home and do whatever you want to do. Like civilians" she stops laughing and she looks at him dead in the eyes, looking ready to hide bodies.

"Wha-" "do you want me to sign your little funny tiny group out? Because one hand movement that I make and you are all broke" she tilts her head.

They look like they're having a staring contest. Tony blinks and sits down. "Won" she smiles.

"Dylan I will see you Friday?" She asks, totally transforming to a nicer character towards Dylan. "Sure" he winks and she leaves.

I feel my body heat getting even hotter. We found out that when I get too sad that I'm cold, but when I'm angry I'm hot. And I am very much jealous and angry.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Sam snaps. "The woman who has a right on us. The woman who for a year had been threatening to erase the Avengers. We need to stay put. They can handle fire. I mean we saw her, she is strong" Tony says.

He sounds angry as he says it. He hates admitting that there is someone who has the right on him. Someone that can make him go poor in seconds.

It threatens him. And there is nothing he can do.

*3 months later*

We're all sitting watching the TV. The criminals who burned the two other building hadn't been caught yet.

They fired three more building now. We watch as Chief Y/l/n is running and saving people. "Tony do something illegal and let us hear what they're saying" Natasha says.

"Gladly"

He does weird tech things that I will never understand. And BAMM we hear them. "Going in. 5" we hear y/n's voice.

She runs into the building and the fire gets stronger. With each breath we hear I keep getting stressed out for her. I need her to live so I could ask her out.

Even tho she's probably dating Dylan. I mean I can steal her, right? I mean who wouldn't choose the deadly assassin who killed more then 1000+ people over the charming charismatic agent?...

"Shit. Shit. Shit" we hear her cry. "Chief l/y/n what's wrong?" He hear a voice. "Someone locked the room- I'm too high-" she coughs harshly.

"I can't breath" she gags. We need to go and save her. But we can't. We can't even get close. "We need to do something" Wanda says, worried.

"We can't" Steve says blankly. That means he's worried.

"Can you break down the door?" A firefighter who's probably under her asks. She doesn't answer. but we can hear her coughing.

"No. I- can't" she stops to take a deep long breath. "Look. I saw a criminal, he had HYDRA tattoo on him. Call the avengers, they know who to catch." She reports.

We all look at each other. We join and talk "what about you Chief?" Steve asks her. She chuckles softly. "I knew that you were listening"

She sounds soft. Like she had accepted that fate, that non of us are willing to accept. "Chief... you didn't answer" Steve says quietly already knowing her answer.

Suddenly before she can answer Dylan and Fury storm in the compound. Dylan in tears and Fury trying to get him to stop walking towards us.

"Oh me? I'll be fine." Dylan is crying. "Poppy (nickname) please try and open the door" he says. Poppy? What's the name?

I'm guessing it's their pet names. "Polly? Is that you?" She cries. "It's me. It's me" he sniffs.
"Oh I didn't want you to be here while this happens. Nick can he leave?" She asks.

"No no no. No- please y/n please" he sobs against the computer. "You have lived an incredible 27 years okay? Incredible. I am so proud of what you've achieved little brother, but please get the fuck out"

He leaves quietly and we without me even noticing it's just me, Fury, Wanda and Steve. The others left to help with the fire who almost covers 6 buildings near by.

"Even if I could move my leg is stuck under rocks. The one that I broke 3 months ago. And I'- I can't breath" she says. And then nothing.

"I think she fainted"

We hear something crushes.

We look at the TV and see that Tony broke the walls and he gets her out. She's passed out in his arms, blood dripping off her leg.

"Guys I am taking her to the hospital. I'm not sure that she'll make it tho"

Part 3?