B.B || i just cant

Y/n breaks up with Bucky because he's too controlling.

TW: toxic relationship. Possessive. Angst. Gaslighting. Manipulation.

Words count: 798

Honestly I kinda lost myself and it gets funny to me but really sad for Bucky and y/n... but aye I'm good so who cares.

I've been waiting to do this for a very long time now. Bucky has been... well he has been acting like a manic.

Telling me not to go with friends after 10pm, telling me I can't drink more than 3 drinks and telling me when to fucking sleep and eat.

He's been acting like he's my fucking daddy or something, and I tried to talk to him about it and he said he'd stop, but guess what? The mother fucker didn't.

I love Bucky. I really do. But I can't be with someone who doesn't let me do what I wanna do.

"Hey," Bucky gets in. I sent him a text that I want to talk but it needs to be face to face. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asks, his hands sliding to my hips.

I slowly and gently push his hands away. "I won't sugarcoat this for you Buck... I want to break up" I breath out.

He looks at me shocked but then he suddenly laughs.

What the actual fuck? Why the man is laughing?

"That's a good one sweetie" he kisses my forehead. When he sees I'm not laughing he stops and looks at me.

"What do you mean you want to break up?!" He says aggressively but scary calm. "I feel like you've been acting very possessive and like you own me"

"Honey I'm just trying to protect you, you know this. You're acting crazy, love." He kisses me again, and I'm so close to kiss him back.

"How is not letting me drink and be with my friends is trying to protect you?" I say sassily.
He looks confused.

"Honey, you feeling alright?" He asks, his right hand going to my forehead. "Yeah, why you're asking?" I swoosh his hand away.

"Doll," he stars, looking very concerned. "I never told you not to drink, or be with your friends. You just didn't do these things" what no he definitely did.

"Are you trying to gaslight me?" I say, anger starting to build up. This mother fucker is trying to gaslight me.

"No, doll. I swear to god I never told you not to not go out or drink. I will never do that to you. I care about you and I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me" he kisses me multiple times on the cheek.

"Honey, if you want to be with your friends more I have Bu such problem. Want to get wasted? I'll carry you home, just- just don't end us, babe" he moves to my neck.

"You don't want to actually do this, right? I mean just a few months ago, we told each other we loved each other" did I really imagine all of this? I mean, no way he told me not to be with my friends and drink after what he just said? Right?

"I love you, love. I adore you and I worship you. You are amazing. Don't end this please. Not because of things I never said" he goes to look at me, his blue eyes staring at me and he looks like he's starting to sweat.

I one hundred percents imagined this. God, how could I had been so stupid? "I'm sorry— I really thought you did say those things. I'm sorry, baby" he shakes his head.

"Don't apologise. If you'd never asked then you'd never have known" and we do IT.

Bucky's pov:

After IT:

Thank god I know how to gaslight people. I can't lose her.

But I can't let her do all these reckless things I promised I'll let her. I'll let her do it but only for a few. If she's smart enough she'll even understand that it's much nicer with me instead.

What does she even find in those friends of hers? I'm not jealous I'm— curious.

She's sleeping on my chest, passed out from out activity. She cleaned herself at the bathroom and they crashed right on me.

I did went pretty rough right? Fuck she must be in pain.

I don't ever want to see her in pain. I'll do everything in my power, so my woman will never suffer.

I'll kill every men and women who gives her pain. I will give them pain. They'll suffer. They'll scream. And I'll enjoy it, because they hurt my doll first.

I kiss her forehead and she nuzzle into my chest to get closer. She's so cute and warm. I love her.

She'll forever me mine.