N.F || for real?

Still sick, and I'm in the mode for making people upset. So you are going to be my victims.

Oh and y/n have cancer soo trigger warning... yeah. Umm I have a feeling you already know how it ends. with us- I had to.

Words count: 600

Nicks pov:

"I am soo sorry" the doctor says to y/n and I. This has to be fake. A prank. Y/n can't have cancer she's too young for that.

We just got engaged. Y/n starts to sob. I hug her tight. The doctor leaves us alone. I help her back to out car.

"I-I can't have c-cancer no" she says in my chest. God I want to take her pain. I have no words. I'm shocked as well.

I just hug her tighter and kiss her hair. "It's going to be okay darling. We're going to do everything we can to make you wel, okay?" She cries and nods.

I pull her in a hug again. God of all people? The only innocent one left of us? Y/n?

Time skip to when y/n looks like... well a ill woman

We had to move y/n into a hospital. She has two nurses taking care of her. They let me stay the nights as well. I practically live there with her now.

She looks... bad. Dark circles underneath her eyeballs. Her hair fell out completely. Getting skinner and skinner every day.

She's having a hard time eating. I need to feed her now.

She tried breaking up with me, but she couldn't. She said that it was because she didn't want my heart to break, but I said that if it's the only reason then no. I was not leaving her. I am not leaving her.

"Y/n please" she sighs. She opens her mouth slowly. I give her cream. It's hard for her eating solid food, so we're giving her creams and milkshakes.

"It tastes like ashes" she jokes. After all that's happing she's still charming. I lay down next to her. She warps her skinny tiny arms around my chest.

I can't even remember her body's old feeling and form.

"I'm sorry" she sobs. Why is she crying. "What happened love?" I touch her cheek. "I'm sorry for having cancer and making this harder for-"

"One more apology and I'm killing you" she laughs. "Cancer will beat you onto it" I don't laugh. She's constantly trying to make jokes about her situation.

I don't find it funny.

"Come on, have some sense of humor man" she let's her head fall on my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm just really worried about everything and I hope that everything's going to be alright-"

She's sleeping. She already fell asleep. I kiss her forehead and try to sleep to.

I pet her bold head and- re these hairs. I think  I'm seeing tiny little hairs on her head. I wake her up excitedly. I know I shouldn't but- HAIR

"What?" She says sleepily. "Honey you have hair" I say. She rubs her head looking for her hairs. When she finds it she starts to cry from happiness.

"I have hair" she screams. "You have hair!" "I HAVE HAIR"

"You sure do my love"