B.B || March 21, 2026

This is a scary one. You will be very surprised from this one.

Word count: 1204

It was another Thursday night. But it all took a turn. That was the night where Y/n Y/l/n killed herself.

Let's go back to 12 hours before the incident:

Y/n's pov:

It was a normal evening. Halloween was over, but no one in the neighbourhood took the decorations off.

I always liked the after of Halloween. No one had the power to take the decorations away, teenagers who still tried to celebrate even though it's over, kids bragging about their candy, and the people who are already buying decorations for Christmas.

But today something felt off.

No Christmas decorations, no teenagers, no kids, no Halloween decorations. It looked as if no one was there.

Bucky was at the tower.

My friends were nowhere to be found.

Was I alone?

I tried to call Bucky, but there was no signal. That was weird. "It's too freaky here. I'll go to the compound" I said out loud, because I was getting crazy from the quite.

I got in the car, and started driving, while listening to Taylor Swift's new album "midnights"

And I didn't get it.

It wasn't November 1. It's March 21, 2026. The Purge wasn't real until that year. They decided to do it for one time, because there was too many humans.

But I didn't know that at the time. I thought that it was November 1, 2022. And that I was heading to the Avenger compound.

Only to see the horror.

Bucky's pov:

Y/n is in a coma for 30 days now. I know that she'll get out of it, but I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about what her brain is doing to her.

While being in coma, her body often shakes and shakes and the doctors say that it's because many people are having nightmares while being in coma.

But idk it looks too real. Like she's living another life in her head.

"Play it again" Tony says with tiredness in his voice. "Again? We listened to this album at least 200 times" Sam says.

"And we'll listen to it till she wakes up. It's her favorite album and there is a slight chance that she can hear us, and she'll probably want to hear "Midnights"" I snap.

I don't get how disrespectful Sam can be. "Bucky, she is in a nightmare inside this coma. She can't hear us" I grab him by the throat.

"The doctors said that they can't know if that's 100% the issue, so until we know it's the issue, we'll put this mother fucking album. Got it?"

He nods fast. "Good" I drop him to the floor and sit down at the chair next to y/n.

Y/n's pov:

"Bucky?" I said. The tower was.. empty? "Okay stop with this joke" I tried to laugh nervously.

I walked around the place. Steve's shield laying on the ground, full of blood. "What the hell is going on?" I thought.

The lights weren't working so well. I felt as if I was in a horror movie. Like it was all.. a nightmare.

But I kept walking. The lights got darker and darker with every step I took. "Y/n" I heard someone whisper.

"I love you, doll" it was Bucky! I started to smile, but my smile dropped when I turned around to see the winter soldier.

"So petty, little y/n" he started to walk towards. "Every time. I'm getting a bit tired of it. You wake up in a living room that you don't even notice isn't yours. You look around town and drive to your little Bucky. It's kind of exhausting"

"W-what do you mean every time. Living room that isn't mine?" I walked backwards. "You're in a dream. But I can control the outside. I am not the winter solider. I am just a version of the person you fear the most. I am your demon"

My- demon.

"When will you get that you're alone. No one wants you here y/n. You should just do what you need to do. Jump and die" he disappeared.

"What date is it"

I ran to check the computer. March 21, 2026. "But how?"
Before I could react someone attacks me from behind.

Bucky's pov:

"She's shaking". We all stress out. She is shaking. It happens every day, but now it's worse. The doctors aren't coming.

"They said that they won't come, that it's just a nightmare" Tony comes back. "It's definitely not a nightmare"

I stop holding her body. Her- her cheek is getting cut? From nothing?

Blood is spilling off of her cheek. The door slams and the lights are flashing. "What the hell is going" Wanda hides behind vision.

"Bucky get away from her" Steve yells. "No, not when she's bleeding. Who the fuck knows what's going on. Staying away while she's bleeding won't change the situation!" I snap back.

I search for supplies to clean her wound.

Y/n's pov:

The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attach was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove- the attack was ove-the attack was ove-the attack was ove-The attack was ove- the attack was ove-

THE ATTACK IS OVER.

"Ahhh" I'm not talking in past sense anymore. It's the now. I'm in the now.

And I have lived in this now for the past 30 days. "Let me out" I start to trash things around.

I keep waking up in this damn living room. "Let me out" "let me out. Let me out." I break down.

"Let me out"

Bucky's pov:

"Oh shit" the lights are normal, but y/n isn't. Her body is trashing around and bruises and cuts are formed on her body.

"Let me out" she says. "Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out" she screams.

Tears are falling from her closed eyes. "Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me outLet me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out"

"Ahhhh" the lights break. We walk fall backwards and when we open our eyes y/n is awake.

And she looks like she's been trough... hell.