Chapter 46

Day by day I feel being loved and it feels so good being loved by her. Walang oras o araw ang dumaan na hindi ito nawala sa isip ko. The way how she treat me, how she love me and how she show how important I'm to her. It makes me fell in love with her even more. There are ups and downs, but then unfortunately things became worst. 

I became careless. Masyado akong naging pabaya, naging manhid at naging tanga that made me do mistake that would ruin us... ruin our relationship. It made me think numerous times which one should I give up. But then, it's not always about sacrificing where in fact I can do both, if I could prioritize both of them. My career in e-sports and our relationship... both of them are important to me. And it's hard to believe that things became uncontrollably.

My meeting with the Alienation Ph Management just finished. I'm going to move now to the booth camp. Gustuhin ko mang matuwa ay hindi ko magawa, dahil walang Joanna na makikinig sa mga gusto kong sabihin kung gaano ako kasaya at natupad ang pangarap kong makapasok sa pro-scene. 

I pursed my lips as minutes passed but Joanna didn't appear in our meeting place. I told her to meet me here at the Lagoon to talk about us but I'm almost an hour late. Nagkaroon pa kasi kami ng meeting with the Alienation Ph management kanina kaya medyo na-late ako. I know she's going to wait here for me... but I can't even see her shadow or marks that she waited here. 

"Hey, you're still not going? Anong oras na ah?" Lorraine suddenly appeared and asked me.

"I'm waiting for Joanna—"

"She's with Lance. I saw them earlier. Actually hindi lang kanina, I usually see them together more often."

Agad akong napalunok sa sinabi niya, I can't even imagine that.

"You're lying—"

"I'm not, Wil. I just don't want you to waste your time for nothing. If she can do that how come you can't? If she can't even accept your apologies—"

"Shut the fvck up. This won't happen if it wasn't because of your filthy attitude, Lorraine."

"Really? Don't act like you didn't responded to my kisses, Wil... because you did—"

"I said shut up!" Singhal ko dahilan para mapagitla ito. I stared at her with full of anger in my eyes, yet she stared at me like it didn't even bother her.

"Kahit magalit ka pa sa 'kin... I won't deny the fact that I saw them... I saw them more often, Wil. Come to your senses." She said confidently... straight into my eyes na para bang itinatatak niya ito sa kukote ko. 

She looked away before sighing.

"Why would I even lied to the person I like..." Mahinang usal nito bago tuluyang umalis. 

Napahilamos ako sa mukha out of frustration bago tumingala sa kalangitan. 

I can't believe this is happening. 

I grabbed my bag before I decided to go home. I checked my phone but there's no single text message I received from her. Napabuntong hininga ako bago tuluyang nagpakain sa pagod at antok.

"Agad-agad, 'nak?"

Tanong ni Mama at tumango naman ako habang inaayos ang gamit ko dahil lilipat na ako ng boothcamp. Lorraine and I met yesterday at the Lagoon to talk about some things regarding the boothcamp, she even told me na sabay na kami pero hindi ako pumayag. Mahirap man tanggapin pero makakasama ko siya sa iisang bahay, iisang career at iisang team. 

"Qualified na qualified naman siya kaya okay lang 'yan, galingan mo ah! Lagi kaming manonood sa laban mo." Usal naman ni Papa 'tsaka umakbay kay Mama.

Well I guess, I need to go now. This is the start of my career at pro-scene. I'm happy but I will only be happier when I'm with her.