2🖤 [Meeting]

Alexander's P.O.V

I was sitting in my office when I heard my phone rings. I looked at the unknown number but then pick it.
"Hello, Am I talking To Alexander?" I heard a girly voice which was enough for me to roll my eyes.

Where did she even get the number?

"Yes and Who are you?" I asked in my cold and stern voice.

"Umm Sir, We got Lily with us who seems to be your sister as we did DNA Test, her father died with over drug and mom is not in picture. So I was asking if you want to take her custody, or We can put her in foster care" She said.

Lily, My sorrelina is back. Hell! We were finding her from god knows when.

"Umm Sir-you there?"

"Uh, Yes! I would like to take her in. Send me the address, I will be there soon"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My baby sister!!! I pulled out my phone to check the message from her social worker.

Wait? She was in Seattle?

I just sent the address message to my man and asked him to get the plane ready.

Perks of being rich, I guess!

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 15 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭.
I sent the message in my family group and now was wrapping up all the mafia related files before I tell the news to guys.

After calling 2-3 persons, I went down to see all my siblings already seated on the couch.

"What's this bullshit again?" Sandro shouted making me grit my teeth.

"I would suggest you to watch your tone Sandro" I roar in my capo voice.

A hint of fear flashed in his eyes but it goes just as it comes. He huffed and sat down.

"I got a call from Seattle, And they said they found our Lily, her stepfather just died, so we are going to take her in."

"Tf-" I raised my hand stopping Sandro to interrupt me again.

"And Brian You are coming with me today, we gonna head to seattle in an hour" I finished.

"And Sandro, Don't ever dare to interrupt when I am talking" He nodded making me roll my eyes.

This kid is something else!

I looked around to see the expressions on my brothers. Brian had rears in his eyes hearing about our babysister.

Sandro as usual was glaring and not happy with the news. I know deep inside he loves Lily more then us.

Menawhile the twins, Bruce was happy and grinning like crazy and Luca as usual was quiet and emotionless, not showing any sign of happiness or sadness.

It's time to bring our princess back.

After whole 3 hours we went to the police station where my babysister is.

The lady made us sign all the documents regarding her guardianship before we meet her.

After another 30 minutes, finally here we are!

In front of the door where my babysister is. I took a deep breathe ready to meet her and open the door to see the small girl replica of mine. I blinked taking in the innocence she radiate and tried to gave her a smile which I know never comes because I never smile and Fuck! I don't even know how to smile.

Brian as friendly and caring he is, stepped forward noticing my rigid state meeting Lily. The whole time she never looked at us, She was just looking down holding the plushie which dad gave her on her fourth birthday. She still had that.