Ch-51🖤[Friends?]

Three hours..
Fucking three hours...

I am sitting beside Lily waiting for her to wake up. Samantha had given her a dose to calm her mind and body to rest properly.

I was never the type to go soft on any girl. For me, girls were always something to be used for..

Still they are the same except for one girl. This girl. Lily Knight..

I am not a saint who changes for someone, but there is an exception. I don't know what but it aches looking tears in her eyes.. It was supposed to give me satisfaction, but no.. It gave me chills that were too bad.

I kept on looking at her creepily, scoffing at my behaviour.. I have, too many questions. How the hell did she end up becoming  the spanish mafia queen.

That Matteo fucker..!
How did he get so lucky?

I heard a little whimper as my eyes locked with those fearful ones. She looked at me for a second and then around before closing her eyes again tiredly.

"Umm water?" She mumbled and it took me less than a second to give her one..

I helped her get up as I grabbed the glass to her lips since her hands were shaking. Once she drank enough, she nodded dismissively.

There is an uncomfortable silence between both of us. Well... Maybe I'm too ashamed of myself, because she had to face all this..

"Now?" She broke the silence as my brows ceased in confusion.

"What are you planning to do now? Sell me off again?" She asked timidly yet angry..

"No!! Never... Well... Let's make you better and healthier again.. Umm.. Maybe will let you back to your brothers" I told her and her eyes shine like a fucking rocket..

"When?"

"Once you will be like before again." I murmured gazing at her as her eyes lowered.

I will fix it..
I need to fix it..

But I'm too selfish to let her go.

"So umm.. I know it's totally a dick move.. But can we start over again? As friends? I know I don't deserve it but as you will be staying here for a while, it will be easy for both of us" I asked and she took a second to get through it.

Friends? Seriously?

"Why can't I go back now?"

"Well.. I want to send you back to your brothers the same Lily I brought here.. Not the one full of bruises because of my stupidity" I speak awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

The fuck is wrong with me?

She nodded timidly before I noticed her looking at the wall in her own thoughts.

"You brothers will be proud of you" I spoke before I could even think about it. And her head snapped towards me with a frown on her forehead.

"You protected yourself, when no one was with you. You don't need anyone to protect you.. You are brave.. Too brave to come out of that situation" I speak looking deep into her eyes letting her see the truth.

"You never deserved that shit you go through" I whispered cowardly.

"No one does.. A-All the girls who were there.. No one deserves that.." She spoke timidly.

I froze for a second. I don't have an answer to that.. I am selfish.. I only care for my people and my things..

And again complete silence between us..