Ch-58🖤[Fucked up]

"Help me?" I pouted trying to look adorable as Blake was fuming with anger.

"Lil-"

"I will tell you everything, but let's go out of here first, pretty please oppaa?"

Well, he is soo easy to manipulate.. He huffed before picking up Andrew and literally threw him in back seat.

"Blake! He is injured!" To which he just rolled his eyes nodding me to sit in front.

"Where?"

"Umm, Leonardo gifted me a house on my bday..it's that way.." He hummed and set the GPS.. The whole ride was silent, me looking back at Andrew to see if he gained consciousness.

After a whole 20 minutes drive, I went forward and the same guard opened the door looking surprised yet confused.

"Miss" He nodded..

I gave him a smile before kinda threatening him not to tell anyone we are here even Leonardo.

"Can you patch him up?" I asked Blake, I can patch a little but his cuts look deep.

"Nopes" He said setting himself down on the couch grabbing the coke from the fridge.

"Pwease? Oppaa... Can't you do this for ur lil sister?" I pouted adorably.. The things I have to do for you, Andrew..

He tilted his head at me before huffing and stood up grabbing the medical box from my hand.

I winced everytime he stitch his wound making me earn a deadly glare from Blake. I put my lips in a thin line giving him a thumbs up to continue.

"Now. Tell me everything" He said washing his hands plopping down on the couch again.

I gave him a cheeky smile before telling everything out in brief.

"Lily? Are you out of your mind? You fucking put your life in danger because of that asshole?" I just looked around nervously.

"Are you going to tell Alex?"

"I had to. Even if I don't, he will eventually know" He said and I nodded. Offcourse he will know.. And he will be mad too.. Alex told me before if me breaking any of his rule results my life being in danger, he's gonna punish me.

"Can you promise me not to tell anyone Andrew is here?" I asked.. They can't know where Andrew is especially Matteo.

"No promises"

"Please Oppa.. Just this one" I pleaded to which his eyes soften as he got up from his seat embracing me in his arms.

"Fine.. I won't tell anyone.. Just don't put yourself in danger. Next time you wanna pull a stunt like this, just come to me. Okay?" I nodded smiling.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺?

We decided to stay the night there, incase Andrew needs something. After doing a movie marathon, we both were out like a light.

___________________________

My eyes opened when I felt a tug in my hairs. And an unconscious smile crept my face.

Andrew!

I got up and Andrew was sitting beside me playing with my hairs looking ahead in his own thoughts.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and his eyes snapped towards me giving me a small smirk, "Great.. My knight in shining armor"

I smiled widely, thank god he is okay..!