20🖤 [Ice cream]

All the brothers stiffen at their position looking at her. Her eyes were full of rage and anger making anyone gulp at the sight.

They just waited and Brian rushed to the drawer bring the medical box for her hand. They did noticed the way she hid her hand away from Bruce's view.

"Princess, Please leave it" Luca whispered softly meanwhile she just smiled, the smile Alex gave when he is to murder someone.

"I am good" She whispered leaving the knife as it fell down on the floor. Blood splattered all around her hand making them feel worried.

They knew better taht she must be having some flashback of her past which is making them guilty for godknows hundreth time.

"Br-Brian p-please make it better" Her voice broke as a tear slipped her cheek and she gave her trembling hand to brian.

Noone spoke a word unless Brian cleaned her wound and wrapped it up properly making her wince several times.

"What's wrong Lily?" Sandro spoke softly making other looks at him weirdly.

Sandro and Soft!?!

"N-Nothing I just wanted to over over something and I think I did it" She gave a proud smile.

It hurts.

"Can we talk?" Alex asked forgetting everything about last night. She hmmed in response. He picked her up and went to the living room sitting her on couch.

"What triggered the memory?" Brian asked.

"Ch-Chocolate" She answered

"But chocolate is your fav since you were a baby!" Bruce remarked sitting next to her rubbing her wrist softly proving her the warmth she needed at that moment.

"Ye-Yes i-it was. B-But h-h-he m-made me ha-hate it. H-he sn-snatched the only thing I-I loved t-the mo-most" She sobbed making their hearts clench in pain.

"Shh, Baby tell me his name. He will be dead till tomorrow" Sandro growled

Her eyes widen shaking her head in no again and again, "N-No.Don't. I was never meant to say anything about him. H-he will find me. Don't find him please. H-He wi-will g-get me again. I-I don't want to go back. Please dont tell anyone I told you something" She sobbed hysterically making her breath hitch.

"Okay! Okay! We won't. Noone gonna find him.Calm down please" Brian added rubbing her back.

Her breathing come back to normal by the time. "Umm Br-Brian do you have something that can make me loss my memory?" She asked so innocently making their eyes widen.

Brian's P.O.V

I looked at her how she kept struggling with her thoughts. I swear whoever this 𝘩𝘦 is will die the most painful death.

We have already killed ten of the men who were involved with her stepbrother and who touched her or even looked at her that time. I think the next turn is his.

"Umm Br-Brian do you hqve something that can lose my memory?" She asked with her blue doe eyes amking me froze on my spot.

"What happened lily? What's wrong?"

She can't be having such thoughts! She is 16 for fucking sake!

"I-I can't. I tried many times to move forward leaving my past behind. But everytime I came back to those memories. I am scared. I wish to be normal with all of you. Bit my fucked up past always gets in the way. Sometimes I still wish to die and get over it" She mumbled the last past but everyone heard it.