3🖤 [Rules]

I walked behind Brian in a mansion nervously. While I was in my own thoughts, I heard Alexander shouting something in different language maybe Italian because I have heard Rebecca talking in this language many times.

I heard footsteps making me almost panic as I looked up a little to see 3 boys looking at me. 2 of which were glaring at me and one was grinning like I am a candy in a shop. I came out from Brian's broad back and smiled awkwardly to the boys in front of me.

In a swift motion, I was pulled into a bear crash hug and I bit my lip hard to stop myself from wincing. He literally crushed my whole body with his. I patted his back awkwardly.

"Oh Sorry! By the way I am younger twin of that bastard there. I am Bruce. We gonna have fun together" He said after pulling out from hug.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦? 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘌?

"H-Hi I-i am Lily. Nice to meet you" I stuttered pathetically making the other two those were glaring at me rolling their eyes.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩? 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.

I quickly diverted my eyes from them when Brian touched my shoulder and I almost jumped back.
Which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Alexander.

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪, Bruce will take you to your room, I want you to come on dinner. You must be tired, hmm?" Brian spoke making me nod my head.

I walked with Bruce to a room which was huge then my old drawing room."Li, you can get rest, I will take you at the dinner time." Bruce spoke before coming forward and kissing my forehead and I almost stiffened in my position which he never noticed.

As he left, I quickly locked the door and sat on the floor. What the hell am i supposed to do here now? Two of them already hated me. Others seems like they pity me. But somewhere in my heart, it felt like they love me, i guess?

Why the hell Mom had to take me away from my family, If she never wanted to raise me? Maybe then I won't be like this.

I got up and looked around exploring the room I am going to stay in. On the left side there was a door which was a fucking walk in closet, and at the right corner, I guess bathroom? And yup it is!

I went to the washroom and raised my shirt again, its just one day, and my brothers almost opened my cuts by hugging me too tightly. But it wasn't like it was healing by the way.

I decided to take a quick shower and wore my full sleeve sweatshirt and a baggy pants.

And now here I am, laying on the bed looking at the celing revinding all those painful memories in my brain and planning my best not to disclose myself in front of my brothers.

Because how selfish it sounds, I want to stay with them, they gave me that home feeling which I felt I was lacking my whole life. I don't want them to disgust me or throw me away.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥!
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮! 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺!